• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looks that way. And if this is real, Ash and co. are still on Akala Island.

From the sounds of things, Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon will get more information at E3 2017.

Yeah, some people are mad that we didn't get DP remakes. xD
    Pokémon Ultra Sun & Pokémon Ultra Moon was described as an alternate storyline that still takes place
    in the same universe of SM.

Lol:

New SM episode title. unless it's fake.
    SM033 - Little Wishiwashi Isn't Lacking, It's the Lord of the Lake!

----------
    The students at the Pokémon School are greatly enjoying their Akala Island classes. Ash goes with Lana to a lake where it's said you can fish the "Lord of the Lake". Lana gets a big bite the instant she throws out the line, but because it's so big, it's not very easy to reel in.
    ----------
    So, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon with some new forms for the legendaries.
    Not hyped for that tbh but at least it's better than having new Kanto games.
    I hope in the sequel of WW, her villain is Hades, then in the end Cheetah appears, then in her third movie its WW vs Cheetah!
    I do wish we get a Mos, Batman and WW Trilogy!
    Yeah. xD
    But f*ck my life the presentation will start when I will be leaving my office. :/
    Yeah, episode 16, 17 and 18's titles are all bad IMO. I still hope Cathcart retires at least from script writing.
    I can't take these bad titles anymore. xD
    Yup, and only July 1, 2017, Disney XD's having an SM marathon:
    SM016 - They Might Not Be Giants
    SM017 - Crystal-Clear Sleuthing
    SM018 - A Seasoned Search
    SM019 - A Guardian Rematch
    SM020 - Partner Promises
    SM021 - One Journey Ends, Another Begins...
    Well, the reason I didn't go to see it was because I was exhausted by work. :/
    I will go with Iron Man 3 here. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…