• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got it, coming on. Send me a request when you see me. I'll need a couple minutes after to clone and then will be back on!
    Gotcha! Need to register your FC, then I'll be on. Mine is in my profile, ING is Road!
    Heyo! I am around (even if I don't appear online) and will be til :30, drop me a VM back when you are as well.
    ahh kk well i can trade tommorow if that is alright with you? be going to bed soon got a major headache from being tired
    its fine take your time i still have the little gal sitting in my boxes in oras you enjoy your vacation...
    cupcake is ready, also I noticed you asked for a move that isn't compatible for the swirlix. I must of been a bit more clear about asking move tutors when asking for move tutors the hatch ling you ask for has to have that move compatible to learn or i can't do it. I am doing this time once since i wasn't clear enough but now I added it my rules about asking move tutors as well as no evolution items ;)
    alrighty also saw your messages from mech please make sure all my breeds are non redis but you can use them to breed with though :) need to add you and log on be there in about 3 to 5 minutes...
    alright give me a minute to log on need to switch my games since I was trying to breed transfer mons to breed on my moon version for other requests...
    I'm sorry but I did the cloning as a favor and making me wait to trade back to you, when I wasn't getting anything in return, was disrespectful of my time. I had errands to run and other people to trade with, but I was putting stuff on hold for you. Also, right before I traded back to you, I recognized the Trainer Name of Zold, and I don't feel comfortable cloning things from other people's trade shops without their permission. So, this is a one-time thing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…