• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Wulava
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm looking forward to this direct. I couldn't sleep much last night. Let's hope it's worth the insomnia.
    Heya, random question but do you have other art drawn by yourself? I've loved all of your signatures drawings over the years and was wondering if there was a place where I could see them all, and don't worry I'm not gonna steal them or anything cx Just really love your artwork c:
    If the anime gives the games an excuse to put Greninja in the games, then I'm not going to complain.

It's more that I get Greninja than its likeness to Ash, but it does get powered-up.

As far as powers go, I like the Secret Ninja Attack from Smash Bros. a lot more.
    I have asked a few people to trade with me.

Will you possibly trade with me tomorrow?

I heard about online restrictions with people with review copies. I don't have a review copy per se, but I do have the game right now (11/17).

I wanted to trade to make sure the eShop will not close up.
    The main reason I brought it up was that I think the data is fixed (so no soft resetting if you got Sassy, or something).
    That would be a relief for somebody who doesn't want to reset for an "acceptable" Pokemon, like me.

The competitive aspect would not be in my line of expertise, but every so often, I look into Smogon or PotW.
    When looking at the contents of the German demo, I came up with the hypothesis that Greninja has fixed stats.

The stats could be implemented if Att/Sp. Att/Speed are 31 IVs, and HP/Def/Sp. Def are 20.

The nature would be neutral, and Speed EVs are maxed, with the remaining EVs are distributed between Attack and Sp. Attack.

It makes me wonder how this Greninja would be perceived in the Meta-game if the nature is fixed (and the Protean Greninja already in place).
    Sorry for asking this but, since you're in charge of the Alolan forms thread, do you think we could please add lists for which pokémon are confirmed to get them, which ones are shown not to get them, and/or which ones are still pending?

If not, I completely understand, I just thought it would help us keep track like how we did for mega evolutions in X and Y.
    I have actually mentioned that same point about ORAS being remakes in the News Thread in the GPD. However, I didn't really think about the pre-existing context, so for what it's worth, it may not be as indicative.

I guess I'm more afraid of a scenario like:
    Aether Double Agent Lillie

I'm not saying that will become true, but the prospect that the coding may indicate some sort of context that we didn't have before is a tad bit "worrying".
    If I may ask though, would the information be subsectioned in the first post of the said datamine thread. Say the data was given different sections with the thread's starting post. That way, I could look at the OP post, and just avoid the various topics in the discussion.

Also, I thought people would already know about the color scheme; it's just that I just now saw this being a thing, and I wasn't sure if it was talked about seeing as how I don't keep up-to-date on wide speculation.
    I see. If it mirrors the ORAS demo, it might not spoil that much. It's not like the ORAS demo spoiled the recon made with Zinnia's "double agent" status.
    I just hope the spoilers are labelled with what they are specifically spoiling.

Also has this ever been brought up? This seems to fit with the bigger islands that were chosen to be the four islands of Alola as well as Oricorio's coloration.
    That probably will happen.

Since you are part of the mod team of Sun and Moon, do you think we can section off spoiler inofrmation from the demo (assuming there will be successful datamines).

I'm not counting on it happening (and to that extent, I can't let my hopes up on it not happening), but that does happen, I might be more interested in learning about the Pokemon, items, rather than anything indicative to the story like trainer rosters.
    I was thinking about that picture we saw in Coro Coro with Sun and Moon and Pokemon Go. I know that it didn't say anything beyond having Alolan forms in Go, but I suddenly thought of this.

Could the "connect with the main games" aspect of Pokemon Go be a non-mutual bonus for Go and non Sun/Moon?

For example:
    Could it just be a feature like Sun and Moon allowing Pokemon Go to get Alolan formes?
    hey could you do...something....anything...about the whole

jynx

thing

in the alola form thread
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…