• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm the same way. Pretty soon I'll be playing my Xbox 1 a lot. I bought Star Wars Kotor from the Xbox Store. It's one of my all time favorite games.

Next week Pokemon will be taking up all my time.
    It's so much fun man! Are there any other games you're hyped for? Or will Odysey be your go to game for a long while? It's addicting!
    Wow, I haven't been on here in like 6 days lol. Been so busy with life. Yeah, my former High School lost. They finished 8-3 and last year they finished 9-2. Still very good. Odyssey is so much fun I picked it up too! Yup that's how this place is nowadays. It will pick up November 17th but right after that the hype will die down again.
    Off topic, but my former High School is 8-2 now in football. They won their playoff game on Friday. Now they will face Escanaba in the District Championship this Friday.

I'm hyped for Ultra Sun and Moon. I love my Switch it's a lot of fun. I'm getting Mario Odyssey on Tuesday. I feel you man. For the most part this forum has been dead for years. The only time it's active is when there's new news or a new Pokemon game announced.
    That sounds like me with work. I've been insanley busy with work. My former high school just finished their football season 7-2. They will be going to the playoffs. On Sunday they'll find out who they play.

I haven't had too much time to game because of work, but I'll be getting Mario Odyssey and Ultra Moon.

It happens. Some people stop caring for the forums and Pokémon. I thought that would happen to me, but luckily it didn't. I'm 26 years old and still love Pokémon lol. I know several people that stopped liking Pokémon after college. It's pretty normal for people to get like that.
    Yup, Nintendo definitely won. They did so much. Metroid 4, and announcing Pokémon on the Switch is what won the show right away. Nintendo was on fire the whole time.
    I'm the complete opposite. I didn't care a whole lot for the Microsoft conference. I don't see myself getting the new Xbox. I already have an Xbox One that I barely play. I mostly play my PS4 the most. A lot of my friends play the PS4 more too, so that keeps me playing the PS4 more because I play a lot of online games. I don't care for many Xbox exclusives either, besides Halo. Now if they remastered the Star Wars KoToR games on the new Xbox or even Xbox One I'll be excited. I would be getting out my wallet for that.

Unfortunately I'm not excited for the Sony conference either. So far E3 has been a let down for me. All that's left is Nintendo in my eyes. I'm praying they don't let me down.
    Yeah I'm looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to more exclusives. I can't wait to hear more about the Scorpio.
    I had so many high hopes for Final Fantasy 7 remake news at E3, but they are delaying the game even longer now :/
    Yeah, I don't want to rush summer, but I can't wait for the games to get here. Actually, I'll be spending my whole summer working, so it doesn't matter if summer gets rushed for me...

Yup, five months out already!
    Pokémon Silver is my favorite Pokémon game of all time. I'm definitely hyped for the VC releases. Pokken is alright. I couldn't get too much into it, though. I was hoping USUM would be on the Switch, but a 3DS release is fine by me. I just can't wait to play it.
    I noticed it takes place in the south. I find that extremely interesting. It's definitely something different.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…