• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm around from 7-10 PM my time (GMT+9), so whatever that converts to for you. It was Charizard! (I was looking for other foreign OTs of Beldum whereas you only had the US one but in a different language.) My events list is pretty up-to-date, only missing a couple recent Japanese events and some Shiny Kyushu Trains events.
    Sorry, but my weekends are completely booked until late August so I missed you! I'll only have my Wed times available for a couple weeks, then I'm completely gone til late Aug (leaving the country). @@
    Nope, I only operate on Serebii and PokeCommunity (and since I finally have Shiny LivingDex I'm not interested in joining anything else). At this point it seems like it'll be difficult to trade, so I guess let me know if you wanna try to work something out!
    No problem, I totally get that! I'm only an assistant teacher but I have days where I have to stay late and stuff. @@ No prob! The weekends are probably still best since I'm not sure you wanna do my Wed times (it's really early for you right?).
    Awesome! You sure you don't want anything in exchange for Crawdaunt? I'm working on updating my events list so once I do I'll let you know and you can choose something!
    Seems we were unable to catch each other this weekend, sorry about that. @@ I will be available again on my Wed night or on Saturday again!
    Also, sadly I found out that my PCNY Crawdaunt was hacked, so please release it. In exchange I'll be happy to send you the remaining Pyroar for a random Pokemon. I would still be interested in the FRE Spring Charizard however, so if there is something else that would interest you please let me know!
    Ahaa, I missed your messages because you posted on your own profile. @@ I will still be around today if you are! Drop me a message!
    I saw it flash on the trade screen a couple times bit it never got sent haha. Cool! Thank you too!! c:
    Yes I can't check that, which is why the confusion. @w@ Darn Pikachu events are almost all the same...sigh. Anyway, all good! Unfortunately that's all the time I have for today so we'll have to do the last bit over the weekend. @w@ Let me know if anything else catches your eye though, and we can add stuff on!
    Checked the lists and the only thing that's missing is the ITA Spring Chariard and the Beldum! If you only have Steven's Beldum but not from Japan that's alright, we can skip it. I still owe you the PC Occupation JPN Pyroar, so we can do that and it'll be even! c:
    YES okay, I wasn't able to tell cuz all I saw was another JPN Male Lv. 50 Pikachu with サトシ as the OT lol.
    Similar, but the one distributed in Japan (at the PC or on the network) had the Japanese OT. Info is here.
    You were trying to send me Ash's Pikachu again when I had both I thought? Unless it was the Best Wishes Pikachu and I just couldn't tell haha. Beldum was suppsoed to be from the PC so it should be Japanese OT? The Garchomps are correct, I just misclicked the B button there! @w@
    I have the list of what yer sending me on the first page of my trade thread, for reference!
    That's alright! I have everything cloned so it's not a big deal, as long as the current list is okay. @w@ I'll register you and hop online! (Also my FC is in my profile, and I am also Road in-game!)
    Well, I am supposed to be heading off, but since you are here I guess I can spare time to trade. You're, uh, not gonna need cloning are you?
    Nope, I only have one of each and the one at the end of the list is Gardevoir. If you want something different let me know so I can clone it real quick.
    Hiya! I noticed on the slit of stuff you wanted that the Kyushu Trains Milotic is listed twice. Did you mean to include Gardevoir? I'm cloning it with the rest just in case but if not let me know and we can adjust the lists.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…