• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Watched Frozen 2. Like Into the Unknown more than Let It Go. Partially because of Panic! at the Disco singing the credits' version.
    Charred! I just noticed activity on your end! How long have you been back?
    Andydemon
    Andydemon
    Doing well actually. I started therapy shortly after you left for your break and it's been a great help mentally.
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    That's good to hear. Though I'll admit I was a bit surprised you mentioned that until I remembered what happened with the Shadow Necrosis reboot... So yeah, I'm really glad.

Hey, I know this seems out of nowhere but...did you goto EVO this year too? I remembered early into Mythos that you were going to EVO.
    Andydemon
    Andydemon
    Sadly no, I haven't been able to go these past couple years. EVO 2018 got a gun threat earlier that year that freaked me out, and I got into a D&D Campaign we get together for every Friday night, so I haven't been able to attend 3 day conventions for the past year or so.
    I hear ya. Take as long as you need. Though if you still wanna stay in touch with folks here, the RP thread has a Discord server now, which I figure is a more active way to communicate than the forums.
    I guess if you're backing out of RP's you were already in then it's safe to assume you aren't gonna be able to join Monster's?
    Amadeus will likely die lol. Or wander off somewhere....
    However. Sad to hear you dropping out. I sincerily hope you sort things out, and I look forward to RP'ing with you again.
    Another option and probably the better choice would be to limit Sir Bors' mobility as much as possible for a chance to get more hits in. Blowing up the terrain to make it uneven could force him to be more mindful of his movements. (Though I'm not sure at the moment if we're fighting him outside or inside the city at this point, so that might not be the best idea depending). *Snort* I just had a thought, Tessa could flood the battlefield by teleporting water from a nearby source (Kaladesh is by the ocean right?) at the same moment Sir Bors uses Odin's breath around him and freeze his legs to the ground. She'd need a little time to prepare that teleport spell of that magnitude and be a bit draining for her. We could also suggest to Samayouru to have Denys use his Snake Bandage attack to restrain a leg or arm temporarily. Even better Tessa could teleport Denys on Sir Bors backside and blind him with the bandages. And I wasn't kidding when I suggested Tessa could drop Shula/Frost on top of Sir Bors with a portal if he were immbolized. The weight alone would drive him into the ground. :D (Tessa has too much fun with her portals).

Overall, I see this being a long winded battle of trying to wear Sir Bors down due to his armor and Shula/Frost's Mugen Cannons stand to do the most damage. I have one idea in the works for how Tessa could help Shula/Frost's defense if only temporarily, but its one of her more complicated spells and she needs time to implement it, and I'll go into detail about it in my next post, but it won't be ready yet.

Those are the options and ideas I can think of for now and they can even be mixed up a bit, because I'd imagine Sir Bors isn't going to make it easy for them and some things are going to fail.
    Well, from what I'm seeing Shula/Frost is our main combatant against Sir Bors being the only Mega and heavy hitter. They're also biomerged so they are more powerful than the typical Machinedramon. Shula/Frost may even have more raw power than Sir Bors, possibility, but his Red Chrome digizoid armor would hold up to the volley or dodge the blasts with ease. There's a reason I choose Tessa for a character. She's not particularly powerful but she can analyze and think outside the box to support other charactes by throwing a curve ball to make things interesting. One option, We could try overpowering him with the Mugen Cannons and have Tessa join in a Pandora Dialogue attack copying the Mugen Cannon blasts, though hers would be a weaker version, but would repeat the attack several times in rapid succession. Her version would be better off as a distraction, letting Shula/Frost get a chance to get in a direct hit or use their Booster Claw to get in close to Sir Bors to either do physical hits or point blank attacks, though that would be a bit more dangerous for Shula/Frost and they would have to contend with Sir Bors' Odin Breath attack since Machinary is vulnerable to cold and ice. Depends on much damage you're willing to let them take at this point.
    Hey do you help in figuring out how to fight Sir Bors? I am going to be working on a post for Unholy Crusade tonight so I could update again with Tessa.
    Yes there was one...about 2012-2013 or so. It was not a rare occurrence to see poorly-worded SUs in just about every Sign-Up thread. XD There were a few repeat offenders too, with "WTF-like" powers. XD

I love your male characters, hehe! I just love how strong yet supportive and caring they are...very rare in male characters on here, honestly! DarkIsNotEvil just fits so perfectly, hehe...and it's awesome. Dark Magic has its uses in the game, and Sorcerers also don't die easily compared to most magic units! Hey, I love that title..."Hell's Chef" indeed is perfect! Yup, there really is a cooking show called Hell's Kitchen...it's called that because of the host chef's personality! In Amadeus' case though, it's more likely a pun for his Sorcerer class having Dark Magic lol. XD Sylvia is impatient, so she'd probably try taking the meat off the heat as quickly as possible, claim "cooking's done, yo" and eat it bloody! Plus, Erebus has a taste for rare meat, so she can use that as a justification! Like a "Hey, if he can eat it, it's perfectly safe!" mentality. I want drama even before the proper army forms, and what better than infighting between the members, just because they mistakenly thought a perfectly nice Sorcerer is yet another enemy? Maria would probably be the only one observant enough to see what's really going on...and make the others knock it off! She's less likely to jump to conclusions than anyone else...and she does watch before she makes any move! XD

Right, maybe to appeal to more people, because they might want to remove the mentality that the class is a "girly class", so they probably used a more neutral-coded term. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…