• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
roguedr4g0nite

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• your larvesta is ready for trade so just message me when your ready ^_^ up late finishing up my shop requests about to go to bed i be on all day tommorow after 11am
    ahh kk since weedle was already accepted in zold's shop guess doesn't need anymore XD however i should be opening my shop back up for requests again soon which i do take regular ball choice trades doesn't have to have to be iv breed ^_^ so if you still need that caterpie i can help you out there XD
    Just wondering, but where did the picture that features in the banner in your sig come from? I can't find it in any of the trailers.
    are you just looking for a sport ball caterpie or want it iv breed with the sport ball? i did breed that awhile back in my oras before i mean i can just transfer my sport ball adamant/jolly one over and breed you a spare if you want random ivs if not sorry to waste your time >.> I just saw your post in zold's shop which he litterly has most of the of stuff you offer and wanted to help out ;) i plan on moving over some mons from my oras to breed for my shop for requests anyway so thought to ask you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…