• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's settled. My brothers, our friends and I will be going to the 6pm showing for Wonder Woman tomorrow! This is why it's taken me so long to go see the film. I've been wanting to go with all of them when they had time. Now we all have time! :D

One part of me still wants to see it LOL. Maybe the critics are being too harsh? I look forward to what you have to say after the film.
    Yeah lol. The movie to see is Wonder Woman lol. I hope to watch it tomorrow.

Okay, I see. I'll have to check that out later.
    I dont get why all these shared universe projects are going so wrong. Iron Man got it right cause it was a focused movie with ONE scene of universe-building.

Isis is really cool, IIRC she's a god in the DC universe. she would prolly be the most powerful member along with firestorm.

http://gematsu.com/2017/06/arc-system-works-developed-dragon-ball-fighters-announced-ps4-xbox-one-pc This made my day. My favorite fighting game developer making a fighting game about one of my absolute favorite franchises.
    Yeah, Season 4's flashbacks were the weakest and the antagonist was an extreme forgettable idiot.
    LOL! Yeah, it felt very out of place. :/
    Ah, that's very good! :)
    The flashbacks actually never disappointed me. :)
    Agreed about Savage. He was very uninteresting for a main antagonist. In LoT he appeared as an enemy out of nowhere in the climax so yeah it felt underwhelming. Yeah, also glad he survived from King Shark. :)
    Ah, good to see there will be more info in a such short period of time. :)
    The first half was good. The second ugh. That melodrama absolutely killed it.
    Yeah, she was very annoying. Eventually, Sara will surpass Darkh. Yeah, he is one of the best actors in the series. :/
    Still, that teaser is better than nothing. :)
    Well, at least it was better than Season 3.
    I consider Sara only as a better fighter. Unlike Rip, she didn't have to deal with both Snart and Rory while she couldn't even deal with only the latter and was also forced to depend on Kendra who was hesistant all the time. But that's just me.
    Ah that's good, it was about time to have some news from this movie. :)
    For me, he was the only good part of the 4th season. It will be interesting to see what other periods we will see in general. So Rip will have another role now. I wanted him to return and become the commander once again. I cannot stand Sara's bossy attitude. But now it's not happening. :/
    Eh, that's ok I found the 2nd half of the episode quite weak though. But still I find it better than SM006 and SM023.
    No, I was laughing at the Isis name.
    Yeah, I like him a lot too. :)
    Btw, just watched the last episode. Well, I find it an enjoyable filler mostly in the first half.
    They probably just lost their memories when Morelull put them to sleep or something.

Excited for next week's episode, though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…