• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see.
    I have made this list after seeing the first six movies countless times so I have made my mind. I and II are the weakest movies to me but Attack of the Clones is the only I could say that I disliked excluding the Clones' entrance on Geonosis.
    Yeah, they will bring the whole Stark family tree in X-Men at the end lol
    Also, hyped for Deadpool 2. :)
    Please retire after Season 20 or Generation VII, Cathcart. First you give
    Season 20 really bad dub titles, then you end up destroying Shiron's dub name.
    THIS IS A NEW LOW, EVEN FOR YOU! xD

Oh right. Saw Thursday's episode and... I actually liked it. 17/20.
    Lol at Lana scaring her classmates. xD

I see. Dunno what they'll do to his character on Family Guy,
    but as for Fairly Oddparents, they'll probably just get a new voice actor.
    Yeah, Snowy's pretty bad, but then again this is Carter Cathcart we're talking about here,
    so I'm not surprised. xD

Yeah. xD
    "I think I just figured out something, Turtonator.
    It's that you and I AREN'T MADE FOR POKÉMON PANCAKE RACING!!!!!!" - Kiawe

^ ROFL. xD ^

Guess so. 4K Media Inc. has already put out their English Subs for Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains,
    so yeah, they're probably almost done with Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V.
    Yeah, I have an 18 year old brother and a 13 year old brother. We are all super close, we try to do things when we all have time.

I'm excited for the film. DC needed a good film finally.
    Makes since. Shiron is a Japanese name, so I had a feeling it would be altered to Snowflake, Snowball or something like that. xD

Lol at Marc Swint's acting when Kiawe was having a hard time pulling Turtonator in the wagon. xD

Pretty sure the race announcer was Emily Jenness. I could hear Zuzu in her voice at some points. xD
    SM013 - Racing to a Big Event
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYQIMtDzFf0

Cast:
    Rodger Parsons (Narrator)
    Sarah Natochenny (Ash)
    Rosie Reyes (Lana)
    Laurie Hymes (Lillie)
    Jessica Paquet (Mallow)
    Alyson Rosenfeld (Sophocles)
    Marc Swint (Kiawe)
    Roger Callagy (Rotomdex)
    Abe Goldfarb (Professor Kukui)
    Carter Cathcart (James/Meowth)
    Michele Knotz (Jessie/Bewear)
    Erica Schroeder (Wobbuffet)
    Additional Voice Talent
    What bothers me, is next year probably DC will just only have one movie! Darn, I hope The Flash will find a director who wont quit! Then I hope Batman will also film next year
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…