• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep! Who knows, one can hope the new games might be an influence, who knows?

Well stuff happened so I have a better idea of what I'm doing now, all because I failed one of my A Levels :) Indeed, but you'll both figure it out.
    I mean Shade, Spacial, Hudson and everyone else pretty much vanished :( It's alright though, maybe some day we'll all rejoin a guild or start afresh :) Who knows what the future brings?

Yep! Visited a uni about a week ago, was pretty good :) I didn't see a lesson but the facilities look stunning :) Yep! Wonder if he'd do it though
    Hey again. I resent the response to your email. College has been... college lol. I'm taking a huge final tomorrow. I hope I do well. My study guide is bigger than my text book and encompasses 7 classes ugh.... I hope you receive my response. Idk what's up with that.
    Nah I'm not upset. I did respond to you. I tried responding through my iphone though, so it may not have worked? Did you check your e-mail? Spam mail?
    Indeed :/ I mean we have no guild to go to, both THT and RoF are dead and nobody really cared about the new one so either you went there or left. Seems a fair few left.

I'm trying my best, uni looks alright though so perhaps we'll see about that. He definitely should :)
    Yeah, but I'm coming back, here and there :D

Exactly, it's good though! Haha, if only it was that simple. I think I'm just unmotivated, and feeling like everyone wants me to do one thing when I'd rather do something else. Perhaps I will bear that in mind. I guess so! It will :) I like journalism and multimedia seems cool, I like History too but I don't know what I'd do with History and it's a confusing mess so I'm a little stressed from it :)

Oh, I see :/ Things will most definitely improve for us, things are going in the right direction! Just got to keep positive and push forward.

No worries, any time!
    I really wouldn't worry about it, I barely log in nowadays :)

Oh cool! That does sound pretty cool to be honest, a teacher huh? Well as long as you enjoy your work it doesn't matter the hardships so much :) I'm currently preparing to face a similar problem of do I spend 3+ years at university studying a subject that I enjoy but can't do much with and doesn't have a particularly noticeable career path, or spend 2 years doing a subject I somewhat enjoy but it has a decent enough career path and I don't mind it as much but feel like I'm wasting my academic talents. Who knows?

I have been kind of in the middle of family/relationship things which have been... conflicting, trying to find part-time work whilst I'm studying A-Levels and deciding on my future :) You?
    Haha, it's fine! What sort of fan-art do you do? That seems interesting! Oh wow that all does sound great! Haha, how much of it do you display?
    Oh I see, I get it. Haha, understandable! It is, lots of guilds are either dead or dying. Unfortunate really. Oh that sounds incredible! I'm glad to hear, not often I hear an artist pleased with their work. You should be proud.
    That's good, shouldn't feel bad for being busy. I'm rarely on the forums anymore; no guild to be a part of, not much to say or do really that would be of any worth to people :) Ooh cool, what was the painting of? Sounds cool!
    Lol. It's okay. I know everyone is busy :) Yeah I love nature, going for walks, swimming, and just walking through the forests. But I did all the camping I ever want when I was a kid lol. I would much rather have a cabin or just go back home lol.

Yeah, maybe. I would like to travel some day... but I don't have the money and probably won't for a while.

Well that'll be fun. Anything like card games or board games is great quality time. I love to play games like that. I honestly don't care if I win or not, I just like to play :)

Take care. Ttyl. Bye.
    Yeah I suppose so. I basically grew up going to rivers and camping on a regular basis- a country boy lol. But nowadays I would rather come back home and sleep in my own bed, or rent a cabin.

Yeah it would be a long walk lol. I don't even have a passport, so no planes for me- at least not right now.

Yeah it was pretty bad, but I had relatives over until after midnight. We played a few card games. It wasn't too bad.

Ttyl. Bye.
    I'm glad you enjoyed Christmas and New Years too! Happy 2017!

I use to go in a boat on the river all the time when I was younger. I don't like to nowadays. I do like to swim, and swimming in a river is ok, but I don't really like to camp or stay more than about 6 hours. Nope, I haven't been on any of those. There is a train nearby, but if I rode it, the next stop is like an hour away. I wouldn't have a way home lol. I have never rode on a trolley either. I've never actually had the opportunity to ride on a plane. When we use to go on vacations we would drive.

We didn't get to pop fireworks :( it was raining in my area. Popping fireworks on New Years at midnight is a tradition for us. That doesn't sound good lol. I'm sure it was fun though.

Ttyl. Take care. Bye.
    My Christmas was good. I hope yours was too. I am still on Christmas break and I am very much enjoying the fact that I don't have to worry about college work and essays :)

I'm glad you had fun on the cruise. It sounds great. I think I would've enjoyed it too. I would like to go on a cruise one day. I've never been on a cruise either. I actually have never been on a plane, train, or subway either :/ Maybe one day.

I hope you and yours have a great New Year. Ttyl. Take care. Bye.
    Pokémon gives you great trips! if I had the money I would love to go to the Australia International too. But that's sooooo expensive.

Merry Christmas to you too! Enjoy and have fun with your loved ones.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…