• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep. I actually still hope Blue Sky might be able to make another movie at some point but I still don't think that's gonna happen.
    20th Century Fox and Blue Sky Studios gained the rights to make only one film. xD

Yeah, and in another episode, Scooby and Shaggy temporarily quit Mystery Incorporated because they got beat up by a monster
    after one of Fred's plans went wrong, but they rejoin the gang at the end of the episode, anyway. xD

Lol, I keep forgetting KG's bud, Dein is also a Kingdom Hearts fan. He did a reaction to the latest Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer. xD
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu89Neuymxc
    Yeah, honestly, at this rate, I'm actually surprised she said she really loved The Peanuts Movie. xD

Well actually, since KH 3 moved to the Unreal 4 engine in 2014, Kingdom Hearts 3's been in development for about 4 years as Tetsuya Nomura
    said the game was actually announced a tad too early for his liking back in 2013, but Square Enix wanted to confirm KH 3's existence.
    I think it usually takes Square about 1-3 or 4 years at the latest to make one game.

Oh. Yeah, Ventus and Roxas are currently both voiced by Jesse McCartney as in the music artist. xD

Dang, lost the link, but I just saw one of Be Cool, Scooby-Doo's newer episodes. Lol:

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!" - The Evil Jester

"AAAAAHHHH!!! " - Mystery Incorporated

"Split up! He can't follow all of us!" - Fred

*The Evil Jester goes after Scooby and Shaggy*

"HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!" - The Evil Jester

"... Do you think they (Fred, Daphne and Velma) just stop and laugh and like high-five each other every time this happens?!" - Shaggy

"That's what I'd do!" - Scooby-Doo
    Yeah. IMO, Grace doesn't know what she's talking about. xD
    "A new Disney Renaissance"? That's already been happening since 2009 and has been called the Disney Revival era because
    every single animated film Disney's madesince The Princess and the Frog, Winnie the Pooh and Tangled has been successful. xD
    But then again, that comment was coming from someone who doesn't like Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3, Inside Out and Finding Dory. -________-

Same here. I think Square Enix has realized that they can't spend like 4-7 years working on one game now. xD

Sora's Nobody, Roxas was created when Sora fell into darkness after sacrificing himself to awaken Kairi in Kingdom Hearts.
    However, after Sora fell into a deep sleep in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories so Naminé (a young witch that can alter memories)
    could fix his memories, she found out that as long as Roxas existed, Sora would never be able to wake up.

Riku investigated the situation and reluctantly captured Roxas to bring him back to Diz (Ansem the Wise in disguise) to help Naminé restore Sora's memories.
    Roxas denied he was Sora's Nobody at first but eventually accepts this fact, and merges back together with Sora so he can wake up.

After encountering an illusion of Roxas in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, Sora decides that Roxas deserves to be his own person
    as much as Sora is his own person.

In Kingdom Hearts 3, Sora, Donald and Goofy are going to search for The Key to Return Hearts even though they don't know
    what that is at the moment, and they're going to gather The Seven Guardians of Light and other allies like Roxas, because
    they need all the help they can get in defeating Xehanort and the new True Organixation XIII once and for all.
    Ugh... Someone at The Walt Disney Live Action Department, if you can hear me, cancel these remakes
    especially before Grace keeps making up more garbage claims like this is "the end" of Animated Fairy Tales!!! xD

With all of this sudden promotion Kingdom Hearts 3's beginning to receive, and the fact that we just got some story scenes from the game in the new trailer,
    I would say 2018 is looking more likely gonna be its release date.

Hope James Woods is still gonna voice Hades now that he's confirmed to be in KH 3. xD

Jesse McCartney is completely and utterly screwed though unless he gets replaced. Sora's looking for a way to bring back his Nobody, Roxas,
    but Roxas and Ventus who will also be rescued in these game pretty much have identical voices. Lol. xD
    Erik Killmonger, if I recall correctly, he is a guy who had his father killed by Klaw, then moved to america and dedicated his life to destroying both Klaw and the Black Panther. The crazy thing is, for a while, he actually did totally manage to win by taking over Wakanda.

WORST? Mind explaining why?
    I liked Ares. I was hoping for a more fiercesome actor to be casted as Ares, but I wasn't bothered too much. Still a A grade for me.
    Yeah, the two from Christopher Priest's run are Nakia(played by Lupita Nyong'o) and Okoye, and theywere T'challa's wives-in-training LOL.

Zuri was the big dude I was talking about, and he is he one played by Whitaker. Martin Freeman is playing Everett K. Ross, who was basically the main character alongside Black Panther himself.

It is, Whitaker is just fantastically sadistic and manipulative.

Ouch, It was that bad huh?
    I see. :)
    I liked John executing everyone who betrayed him, the battle of the bastards, Cersei eliminating the cult along with Margaret, the death of Ramsey and also Daenerys finally sailing for Westeros. Too enjoyable and satisfying. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…