• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see. Not surprised since he is along with the Hound so I expect them to play their own part later.
    I spent 70 dollars on Last of Us the day it came out. I ended up beating it. I absolutely loved it.

I just hope they don't screw up a Lion King movie. That would tick me off.

I heard about the Aladdin news too.
    I own a PS4 and support Sony, along with Nintendo, so I was interested in seeing what Sony had to offer. Yeah, the Spiderman game looks good, as does God of War, and I missed out on Shadow of the Colossus the first time, so I'm looking forward to the remastered version. Other than that, meh.

New Assassin's Creed, a South Park game that's a sequel to The Stick of Truth and also looks really good, Far Cry 5, that Mario and Rayman: Raving Rabbids crossover (this one I didn't really care for), some pirate game, and (the highlight IMO) Beyond Good & Evil 2.
    Hi! I'm still reeling in from the disappointment of Sony's E3 Press Conference. I know you don't own a PS console because of your conversations with other users nor that you care. But as a PS gamer, I'm really disappointed Sony didn't wow me this year like they always have. Nintendo is the only one left with their press conference, so I'm hoping they'll blow me away.

On the bright side, I am going to E3 this year, so I am excited to try out the games they have and buy merchandise there :). Unfortunately, I have to miss Nintendo's Treehouse direct as a result. :(
    Yeah, if I ever get a Playstation 4, I might pick up this game. Looks pretty good.
    Agreed, but Yuri still sounds pretty decent as Spider-Man. xD

"Saving bad guys from other bad guys? Not how I thought today would go..." - Spider-Man

^ Lol. xD ^
    What can I say? Sony was disappointing, and I don't care about Microsoft at all, so I'm hoping Nintendo can save E3 for me.

Thought Ubisoft had a good conference, though.
    There's just not a whole lot happening that I'm excited for. Everything that I'm excited for when it comes to Sony and Microsoft won't even be out anytime soon :/

Yes I have. It's one of the greatest Disney films ever in my opinion.
    Like, if someone doesn't own a PS4 I recommend grabbing one asap, but I'm only disappointed because I had high expectations for some newer titles being announced. Instead we got a bunch of games we've already heard about. Most of them don't even have release dates yet...However, the games look *UCKING impressive! So far this E3 has been meh to me, though. Let's hope Nintendo blows us away tomorrow.
    While Spiderman looks amaizing, I was hoping for more from Sony. They just showed us a bunch of games we already know about. They didn't give us a bombshell announcement... :/
    LOL I see.
    Yeah, I tried to watch the 3rd one but found it very boring a long time ago. After that I didn't bother again with the series.
    I can understand why for the first two but honestly didn't you grow tired of the F&F series? I stopped after the 2nd one. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…