• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Griff4815
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, that would have been neat. I hope we get Barachiel back in the rebootverse somehow, I did like his character and still remember his evolution to SlashAngemon.

Cool, sorry if my last post didn't have too much meat, I wanted to introduce an immediate problem for the hacking team and then see what developed from that before introducing complications for the other team.
    He was IIRC, I might have been planning to have a shown confrontation between him and Caradoc but it's so long ago now that I can't remember exactly what I had in mind.
    The "hotshot" fight ended as a draw: double knockout.

Khep Balion is still being debated. There are 4 of us and it's 1-1 with two undecided ATM.

EDIT: and I keep sending PMs instead of previewing them...
    Sorry, kinda forgot how long this was sitting alone after I read this. I'm currently busy with parents in town, when I'm not working and sneaking online. I started a new project a few weeks ago by starting a Discord Server chatroom for the Digimon Epics. Really convenient way to talk about things and fun side stuff.

I'm also enjoying your latest chapter of Holy War. I was trying to predict which of the conspiring angels became which Demonlord and I got it right! Can't wait to see when/how the Royal Knights get involved in aiding the Three Great Angels. Will we get cameos of Grandis and Huckmon fleeing from falling debris?
    But it'd be cool to have you back. Over in CW, other than Japser and Demo I've sent all of yours and tundra's characters to work with the other realmless that we encountered off to wherever. Plus, then you get to join our super cool and not at all over-active discord server.
    Honestly, pretty much any time works. We can always do "hey, we're between missions. this person wants to join." or "hey, it's the middle of a mission, this person is helping us out."
    Pyra Torren (Paildramon) - Pyra was born to one of the noble families of Valeron, where rank and caste are strictly adhered to. The eldest daughter of the Torren lineage, Pyra was expected to conform to the stringent Valeron social norms; to carry herself like a noblewoman and avoid scandal. But Pyra had a heart for adventure and independence. Despite her father's decrees, she trained in combat and the martial arts, inviting scandal whenever she was challenged. After countless scoldings, she would eventually become disillusioned with life in Valeron. She bid a teary goodbye to her siblings and left for the wider world.

Kheprius Aeolus (GrandisKuwagamon) - Khep was born in the Savage lands near the colony of Muruganda. The Savage Lands are a nearly-godless place, sought out only when gods look to test their might and valor. Khep's upbringing was difficult; his family and village were constantly under threat by ferocious predators, roving monsters, and criminal elements that had escaped into the Savage Lands. He grew up without knowing deities, and seeing only their destructive after-effects. After his village was destroyed Khep would eventually leave the Savage Lands and join a mercenary group. This would set him against the god-fearing citizens of Saga on more than one occasion, until eventually he was betrayed and captured by the Council's Guard.

Rhys Koenig (VictoryGreymon) - Rhys was born in Greystone, the kingdom of the Greymon. His father, a former high-ranking military officer, served as an advisor to King-Chief, Uther Pendragon, and the Greystone Senate. Rhys idolized his father's heroism - but even more - he idolized the heroism of the Royal Knights. He was present in Greystone when the Council confronted several Royal Knights there and was devastated by the deeds his once-heroes committed.
    Dunno if you've been paying attention to the CW and UC reboots but I've begun seeding in the old characters as cameos and creating new-verse relevant backstories.
    Damn, now I want this to happen.

Wow, you remembered the name after all this time. I'll tell you what, I can't make any promises, but I'm gonna go dig up my story notes for that and see how it goes.
    Of course Lucia would be supportive. She'd probably show more interest in the status of his relationship than Trowa would. In all likelihood, we'd wind up with an eager Lucia and a moderately confused Duo hiding around street corners to eavesdrop, lol. Trowa would own that though. "Yeah, I do blow stuff up for fun. And I'm good at it too. I'm the best at blowing stuff up."

I'm still debating if it's worth it to try and write some fanfics of my own.

Cool, I hope to see you around, but I understand the time issues. Been absent for a while myself.
    I noticed some of the discussions on the old UC/CW characters. Some/most/all will be appearing as NPC cameos later on (Khep already appeared in a bar. And a Koenig family member appeared in the beginning assault).
    Ah, cool. I went with two Tamers because I realised I liked the idea of allowing the Tamers to take part. Since on reflection, they were basically a McGuffin in the original version, they just existed to allow the plot to happen without actually exercising their stake in things and I think with hindsight that was a mistake. It also means I basically have four characters (and my old PCs are basically Royal Knights now so figured I should go with new ones).

Hope we can have you along for the ride, but I understand if not.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…