• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
spyrois2cool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ricky: But I thought Poochy was too much trouble--*He's suddenly grabbed by Marsha, she covers his mouth.* ?!
    [IMG] Marsha: Shh! Don't bring that up.
    [IMG] Ricky: *Muffled* (Huh?? What do you mean?)
    Marsha: Just for what? Huh? Oh hey, it's Fang!
    [IMG] Ricky: Blitz too. *He tries to have his eyes follow Blitz, but the Electrike is moving so rapidly it makes him dizzy...*And as lively as usual, it seems...Morning, you guys!
    Ricky: In the meantime...Say Marsha, just what IS that anyway? *He points to the item she's been holding the whole time.*
    [IMG] Marsha: Oh, this? *She reveals it. Upon closer inspection, it's a small plush in the likeness of a Victini. He looks fairly used.* Just a bedtime plush of mine. I kinda forgot I bought him down with me.
    [IMG] Ricky: Wait a sec...Not way! That's...I knew you had a thing for plushies, but not that one.
    [IMG] Marsha: Yep, he's one of my favorites.^^ You're familiar with this one, Ricky?
    [IMG] Ricky: Familiar? He's only my idol! I actually have one too.
    Ricky: I'm glad the Eevees settled down now. I'm hungry.
    [IMG] Marsha: Me too, I almost forgot I came down for some breakfast! Afterwards i'll start tracking down those Eevee.
    [IMG] Ricky: But I thought that Drago fellow had that covered?
    [IMG] Marsha: I know, I still wanna help out though. Y'know, just in case.
    [IMG] Ricky: Eh? Just in case of what?
    Marsha: Drago seems nice, and pretty handsome too...
    [IMG] Ricky: Hehehe! Do you like him?
    [IMG] Marsha: *Blushes* Huh? Well I like anybody who I can get along with. Almost anybody...Don't get the wrong idea! Anyway, I wonder where those new folks went?
    Marsha: Yesterday?? So they're running late?
    [IMG] Ricky: Golly, I hope they get here soon then...
    [IMG] Marsha: Hey, that's my line!
    I love cassafrass! I lost contact with her because I became inactive here, and then she did, but I finally got to find her on insta. Cass is pretty cool
    Ricky: Whoa, you're right about that. They're a pretty rowdy pack!
    [IMG] Marsha: *Her eyes brighten* Ooh, I can tell you're a pretty nice guy. The Eevees are happy to get a hug from you!
    Marsha: *She takes her own paw and shakes his.* Those Eevees seem to like you. Y'know I was just taking about looking after them myself!
    [IMG] Ricky: *He looks at Draco curiously. Strangely, he feels at ease in his presence.* You must be another one of Cory's many friends, right?
    Ricky: *He waves.* Oh, hey there.
    [IMG] Marsha: Draco. That's his name? *She likes the idea of another Dragon type around, so she decides to approach him, looking her typical friendly-looking self." Hiya here, i'm Marsha!
    Marsha: *She takes notice and turns to the Dragonite.* Oh! Good morning, um...wait, who are you again?
    [IMG] Ricky: *He manages to get the Eevees off of him and crawl out of the pileup.* Whew! Anywho, we're not cut out to babysit them all...yet. *He notices that Marsha isn't listening.* Uh, Marsha? Are you listening? Whoa, a Dragonite!
    Marsha: Then don't bother her. Me and Ricky could look after 'em if you'd like?
    [IMG] Ricky: *Jolts with surprise* What! Oh no, don't you rope me into this. They're cute and all, I don't wanna spend all day getting buried in Eevee! *At that moment, several offended Eevees jump on him! You can only see an ear and a tail from him from the pile...* (Yaaaah...! You bunch are not helping...)
    [IMG] Marsha: *Amused* Looks like you're off to a great start!.
    Ricky: The Suicune? I haven't seen them lately, so I guess we're out of luck there...
    [IMG] Marsha: You say that like it's a bad thing...
    [IMG] Ricky: It IS a bad thing! The Eevees will just drive the guys crazy if they stay here.
    [IMG] Marsha: Golly, you're right! Maybe we should help babysit today? At least until Sylvie shows up.
    [IMG] Ricky: Marsha, think about what your saying...One Eevee is already a pawful, what makes you think we can handle a horde of 'em?!
    Ricky: Hey, Yeno. I don't suppose you know how to deal with them? They're awfully rowdy!
    [IMG] Marsha: Not to mention without scaring them silly. *She turns to the Eevee behind her and starts to pet them.* Aww! It's ok...
    Marsha: Yikes! You see that? Look what you rascals did, you made Soul mad!
    [IMG] Ricky: There's gotta be a way to get them to behave? I hope...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…