• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
spyrois2cool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ricky: A...helmet? *The sparkle in his eyes fades, only confusion remains.* It's shiny! But doesn't look like any powerful relic...
    [IMG] Marsha: Cory will be interested in that? But what is it?
    Marsha: You went to the desert alone? Ah, I bet you just blend right in, so much that others would think you're a mirage.
    [IMG] Ricky: So what did you find out there? *He looks excited, his eyes brighten each time he speaks out.* A forbidden secret? An ancient ruin full of traps and treasure?! A relic of unimaginable power!?!
    Ricky: That sounds like something I could get used to being a part of.
    [IMG] Marsha: Me too! I always wanted to be part of that kind of group. It reminds me of the famous Expedition Society.
    But do you give a Choice Banded Stone Edge?

Anyway, your best bet would probably be asking the family trade thread for Rockruff/Lycanroc.
    Will do.

ASB is PASBL, I described it earlier in our VMs.

Ripperoni, Midnight is pretty good though due to No Guard with Stone Edge.
    Oh yeah, here's something funny. Back when I was super active *coughs cringe years of 2013 coughs* I got a user note (kinda like strike one, strike two if you remember) for having too long of a signature. I read the rules and it said it would disappear if I had good behavior for a bunch of months afterwards, but here we are: 4 years later, still has the user note
    That's awesome! What site do you guys use? Don't worry, it's not so I can start stalking her or something, I'm just curious.
    Marsha: Meeting everyone at once will probably take forever. But that's alright, i'm always good with good company!
    [IMG] Ricky: Are ALL of you part of this "Guild" Yeno mentioned?
    (I'll let you know If I think of something.)

Ricky: *Greets* Heya! I'm Ricky.
    [IMG] Marsha: *She also greets* Hiya there! My name's Marsha.
    [IMG] Ricky: Hey, you're a Flygon, aren't you? I never seen a pokemon like you up close before.
    (Now it's you who has gotten me laughing!)

Marsha: *Waves* Good morning! *Turns to Ricky* Isn't it neat how all these pokemon just come out of the woodwork?
    [IMG] Ricky: *Nods* It IS pretty busy here. Kinda makes me want to expand my own social circle...So who's this?
    Ricky: *Realizes* Wait a sec, don't tell me these are the same jerks we encountered some time ago!?
    [IMG] Marsha: I'm confused, who are these pokemon you're talking about?
    [IMG] Ricky: When I first met Cory, some pokemon attacked us, A Houndoom and Luxaray. There was something about them that just screamed Bad Guy...
    [IMG] Marsha: Golly, they sound like creeps!
    [IMG] Ricky: Yeah, they were scary alright...But Cory sent 'em packing no problem, he's awesome like that!
    Ricky: That's a bit overly harsh, isn't it? Surely Dark can't be THAT-- *Marsha silences him again before he can say anything else.* ?!?
    [IMG] Marsha: Oh, I din't know you were a Dad, Yeno! So that's the good Pooch, huh?
    [IMG] Ricky: *He manages to free himself from Marsha's hold.* Would you knock that off!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…