• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Vernikova
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know I understand it, and as I understand it you only believe that you understand it which I understand to be grounds to question said claim of understanding it; understandably, I question whether you understand that your lack of confidence in your claim of understanding this, in fact, belies a lack of understanding the matter at hand, which is probably an understatement given all your fancy backtalk. I hope you understand.

Why would you need to do an intervention for someone who's been sober for almost most of the day? I'm calling an intervention to put a stop to your outlandish behavior.
    In that case, can you tell me what you think it is? I mean, I know I already know, but if you think you know, which obviously you don't but just for the sake of example, then obviously I don't know, because there's no way that what I'm thinking is what you're thinking. Because you obviously don't get it.

Actually, I was just kidding about the diamonds thing. I can't believe you fell for it, rofl
    I feel like you possibly missed the point here.

Also, I'm seeing two diamonds with question marks in them at the end of your post; I expect that it's some yuppie internet meme that I don't get, and I DON'T APPRECIATE IT.
    Hey, so I was going through some of my old VMs lately, and I couldn't help but notice that you happened to get the last word here. This is kinda awkward to say, but feeling superior by being the last to reply is kind of MY thing. So if you could just go ahead and ignore this message, then feel bad about not responding to it later, that'd be great. ty
    Yeah I hope so, cause I want to be a basketball player

Maybe but its gonna be a long time. What do you mean? You dont have one?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…