• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Noa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol, I know what you mean. I've always ~kind of known~ I was bi since I was young but Pokegirls only amplified that side of me.
    Nice to meet you, lets talk a bunch in the future :3 *hugs*
    Korrina's my overall favorite and i have a major crush on her :3 Which...is.....new to me. I haven't had that much of a 'thing' for other girls before she came around o_O its a little confusing XD she reminds me of all my past male crushes, though...hahaha....

I am very nice :3 I care a lot about others. *hug's you*
    Hi! Welcome to the forum :D I would of welcomed you in your thread, but i was worried the word 'guys' mighta been in it (i worry that a lot; i'm autistic), so i didn't click it. I would love to be your friend, though :D What do you think of korrina? :eek: :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…