• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
spyrois2cool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *He overhears Yeno and yelps.* How!? My cover is blown! Gotta think fast...Aha! If he knows what I smell like, I just gotta change my scent. *He finds a patch of sand and dust nearby. That's when he dives for it and starts rolling around in it! He must be hoping that this will make him smell more like the ruins...Covered in dust afterwards, he hides out behind an old slab of rock while the others close in.*

[IMG] Ricky: *He checks his backpack, which the Zorua left behind. He's surprised to see that nothing besides the armor was stolen.* I knew it! At least all my other stuff is still there. *He picks it up and rushes back to Dusty's side.* Dusty, we got company. Somebody snuck on me, they stole the armor I collected! Did Yeno go after the thief?

-

[IMG] *Sweats nervously.* You'd want to get them a towel? *But quickly adds on charmingly.* Then again, I could do with a little bath once in a while. Then you and the Flareon can dry me off...

[IMG] Marsha: She's...playing with us! Let's just go, Bolt. This is silly to waste time on her. *She spots the Wonder Orb. When she looks at it, there's a Sleepy Z pattern.* Hey, Scorch. Where'd you get that Slumber Orb?

[IMG] *She sweats nervously again, laughing sheepishly to Bolt*
    *He runs away, seeing if anyone is tailing him.* Now to get out of here. I wonder where the Charizard and Aerodactyl went. Getting cornered is not my thing...*He sneaks around and takes a peek at a corner, there's a path that leads back into the room with the big statues.*

[IMG] Ricky: *He's getting a little frustrated.* I can't find a way out...This chest is totally empty, so maybe if I can make it tip...*He backs up and rushes at the wall, slamming against the surface. It does indeed make it move.* Come on... *He repeats on the other side, making a rhythm and getting the box to rock back and forth until...* Yow! *It falls over, making some noise. The impact makes the lock unfasten, and the lid falls open. Ricky hops out and feels relieved.* I'm free!

-

[IMG] *She's playing coy, giggling before she responds.* Oh, me? Just admiring a handsome brute like you from afar. I was going to come out and say hi, but then I thought could greet myself another way...

[IMG] Marsha: Huh? Just what are you doing out here?

[IMG] I'm just a fellow explorer like you. And what better a place to find treasure than here? *There's something about her that makes you feel like she's up to something more than that...*
    *The hole leads out to a sloped hallway, the thief is nowhere to be seen. Or not in Yeno's sights at least.*

*He's actually hiding around a corner far off.* Not today, fang-face. *He snickers and trots off elsewhere.*

-

[IMG] *She looks at another angle* Well, that's something you don't see everyday! *Then she's promptly tackled by Bolt and taken to the floor.* Eeyow!

[IMG] Marsha: *She shows up and sees all the commotion.* There you guys are! What did you run off for, anyway!? Huh? Who's that?
    ! *The Shadow Ball heads towards him, but he hops out of the way, making the attack blast a table instead. He continues to climb some furniture and jump through a hole in the wall.*

[IMG] Ricky: *From inside the storage box.* What's going on out there?!

-

[IMG] *The arrival spooks her enough to drop her orb.* Whoa! Where'd that come from?! *The item rolls away from her and towards Bolt and Scorch. It appears to be a Wonder Orb. She's too focused on the puddle of a Vaporeon now to focus on the others.*
    Ricky: I don't think this is normal. Maybe Dusty missed about the tricks after all? Or maybe...

*While he figues that out, a shadow starts to creep up sinisterly behind him. Before Ricky can notice, someone [IMG] suddenly attacks from behind and shoves him into the box!*
    [IMG] Ricky: Uwhaaa?! Oof! *And before he can climb out, it's slammed shut.* Huh? Oh no!
    [IMG] *The figure seals box with the locking attachments already there.* Hehehehe! Too easy. *He goes over to Ricky's backpack and starts rummaging through it.*
    [IMG] Ricky: Hey, who's there?! Let me outta here! If this is a joke, it's not very funny!
    [IMG] *He searches untill he finds the armor pieces Ricky picked up. He swipes them, stores them away, and scurries off into the shadows...*

-

[IMG] Marsha: Are you sure? Ok then, if you say so. *She quickly picks up Sapphire without much warning and rears back, raising the Vaporeon over her head.* Here we go. And...NOW! *She throws Sapphire as hard as she can, sending her throttling through the tunnel!*

[IMG] *She turns around to face them.* Uh oh, looks like i've been caught! I might as well surrender...On the other hand, I don't wanna! *She reaches into a handbag and pulls out some sort of blue orb.* That's it, boys. Just a little closer...Hm?

*At that same time, she's distracted by some noises coming from the tunnel...*
    Ricky: Right! *He looks around and picks up a set of paws, throwing them into his backpack. He continues to search around, when he spots something shiny out of the way. He goes over there, straying away from the rest of the group.*

*He shows up at a storage box where the item is, looks like another piece of armor hanging over the side.* Ah, looks like we missed one. *He takes off his backpack and hops up. But when he picks up the armor, it just up and vanishes! This leaves him to scratch his head.* Huh?? What...? Ok, this is really strange. Was that an illusion??

-

[IMG] Oi, he's pretty good...Hey look, a clearing.* She races to some light at the end of the tunnel and comes out in another wide open area, where she skids to a stop. The crystals here look more impressive than the last ones.*

[IMG] Marsha: *She follows Sapphire, albeit puzzled about the question.* Uh? Pretty far if I wanted to, I think. What are you thinking?
    Ricky: *He takes a look at Yeno, needless to say he likes what he sees.* Even more awesome than usual, who knew that was even possible! *He winks and raises a paw in approval.*

-

[IMG] *She continues to run off, giggling along the way. She looks back to see Bolt making like one and hot on her tail.* Wuh-oh! *Up ahead, she nimbly maneuvers around a few crystals that are otherwise tricky to get around.*

[IMG] Marsha: *She and Sapphire return to the fork.* Hey guys, we're back! Huh? *But she finds that the boys are not here...* Bolt? Scorch? Ohh! Come on, guys. You had one job! They must have gotten tired of waiting...
    Ricky: I wonder if Yeno is worthy, then? He sure is eager to find out!^^

-

Oops, better get going. *The figure rushes out from behind the rock and sneaks past the boys and into one of the tunnels. It was but a blur, but you could swear that the passerby was a [IMG] feline of sorts...*

[IMG] Marsha: Huh. I'm no good at seeing in the dark, but my horns can work as antennae in a way. If I concentrate really hard I could tell if anyone is around, even if i can't see them. I don't do that much anymore, but it was something I pretty much needed as a Sliggoo! *Blushes.* I had...really bad eyesight then...
    Ricky: Are you thinking of wearing all of that on the way out? Don't you think that sticks out a little?

*Up above Ricky, a small-sized shadow watches from a hole in the wall.* You bet it does. Hehehehe...*They hop away elsewhere.*
    [IMG] Ricky: Huh? *He looks up, but there's nothing there.* Weird, I could've sworn someone was there? Guess not...*Shrugs*

-

[IMG] Marsha: We should be back on track in no time. One of the tunnels probably goes nowhere, so I think we only need to take one.

*Whoever's listening in on the boys talks to themselves quietly.* It almost as if they're not even after any big treasure. I knew I should've went with the boss...Oh well, we could still make some mischief here at least. Now how am I gonna do that...?
    Ricky: Alrighty then, let's take the pieces off and collect 'em. *He hops up onto the mannequin and prys off the helmet, throwing it near Yeno.* Hmm, this'll take a while...I know! *He holds on to the display and starts to rock back and forth. The display starts to teeter, until eventually, it falls over! Theres a loud clanging noise as the armor hits the floor and a few of the pieces come off. He takes a tumble too.*

-

[IMG] Marsha: *She nods and starts to return to the boys.*

*While the figure in hiding watching Bolt ans scorch still listens in on them.*
    Ricky: Then the set we're looking for has gotta be in here! *He walks up to Yeno's side, gawking at the armor sets he's looking at..* Whoa...cool!

-

[IMG] Marsha: Oh yeah, let's get back on track. The boys are waiting at a split path ahead.

*Meanwhile back at where Bolt and Scorch are, someone else seems to be hiding behind a big rock. They seem to be watching the two while they wait...*
    Ricky: *He pops out of the box and scrambles out.* A secret passage!? Nice one...Who knows what sort of mysteries lie in there?

-

[IMG] Marsha: That's so fascinating! So can you, like, merge with other sources of water and stuff? An ability like that has got to be really handy.
    Ricky: In that case, lets search as much as we can! *He wanders around and starts looking in an old box. He manages to fall into it while looking.* Whoops! Just alot of Dust Bunearys in this one...

-

[IMG] Marsha: Sapphire, are you ok!? You're looking kinda...watery?
    Ricky: *Sweatdrops* Wha...? S-seriously? I guess we don't have to worry about surprises. Hehehe!

-

[IMG] Marsha: *Tilts her head curious-like* Huh? What's up?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…