• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Seriously?! It literally means to wait a minute. ..I know there's a catch to your wishes,this is way too perfect!

Oh that's awesome! I still live with my family but I don't mind since I'm scared to be alone. Well you're a big guy now,congrats!

Rather "skanky"
    *gestures a 'hold on' sign*

Oh right...I did choose it :eek: .
    Lol, well I'm done with school till I decide on a University.

Loll people still do those things? My prom wasn't really your typical dance per say...
    Are you cra- *life energy is being extracted* .....Sa...VE..M-m..e..!

[Awww,wellll I got a job as a teacher so sadly I have to deal with children on a daily basis and I'm quite busy :/.]

Lol,it was great though. I actually enjoyed myself.
    Fiiiiiiine.

Fair.
    But that makes it better.
    heaps

Again, fiiiiiiine

Yeah, it's one I need to rewatch as well tbh.

I'm fine with it going to the back.

Don't mind it at all.

*ignores note*

KissAnime really isn't that much as mess, and you can download the episodes from there however it involves:

- Using computer
    - Clicking on link for desired definition
    - Right clicking and going "Save Videos As"
    Ty, ty, life beam is grand.

Which other Sacrifice..?
    But different is good?

Well damn.

It's honestly easier to explain by watching, but /shrug

You'd enjoy GATE, it has some otaku hitting parts but is overall a really good anime.

I do realise that, yes. >_>

Cri.
    Well, thanks, sorta, after 2 months...

Ouch, it still hurts, meanie...

YES IT IS! Sort of...
    Ah, that's lots of balony!

Nah it isn't...

lol
    WHY, JUST WHY!?
    ...NNo thanks. >.>
    *Sacrifice by Elton John starts playing*

*reinforces the metal with wood*

It's hard to explain really, especially since it's been a while since I watched it.
    Well, it sits much more on the line of funny than stupid, "stupidly good" was just me saying it was really good.
    It's definitely better than staring into a mirror.
    Well... >_>

/shrug

Hah!
    Cold, cold heart.

Dang it.

If you search DanMachi on KissAnime, you'll find it easy.
    My Hero Academia is definitely one of the top anime rn. >_>

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? is actually a bit more fun than it reads, I was honestly the same after reading the synopsis but it's kinda great.
    Date A Live is a stupidly good comedy imo :')
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! is definitely a bit of a harsh reality check, but it's also incredibly heartwarming (and Rikka is adorbs)
    GATE is really good, some real nice comedy thrown in and the whole fact that an otaku ends up going to a world that he dreams of.. while being on military duty.

PS: Love Live recommendation was a joke (for you, at least), hence the discord strikethrough formatting.

But isn't life already a death sentence?
    But then the heat would melt my heart.

*smashes your keyboard*

Enjoy.

Looks at extensive backlog of little played games
    If you're expecting to see something sinister and gross, you're dead wrong. You'll only see a 101% legitimate, guaranteed, and totally real Pikachu. Trust me. :p
    This is true,

*breaks it even further*

Nisekoi has no dub
    WIXOSS isn't cliche at all, and it is dubbed.
    B-but Shomin Sample has a dub and is weird
    Urara isn't dubbed
    Akame ga kill doesn't get too bloody.
    My Hero Academia is amazingly good and has a dub

Following also have dubs:
    Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
    Date A Live (and S2)
    Ao no Exorcist
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (and S2)
    DanMachi
    Gakkou Gurashi!
    GATE (and S2)
    ~~Love Live! School Idol Project~~

Clannad visual novel is amazing. >_>
    Knowing you there's bound to be something *looks around* wr-...ongggg... Fine! Rejuvenate me -_-
    [What the heck o_o,why'd you exert yourself so much?! On my side though I'm graduating in two days and I'm trying to prep myself for prom]
    darkness is a great pal i think lmao
    [oh rip i forgot im trash i mean i still am i little trashy lmao]

so is nintendo because phoenix mode is DE A D
    i dont think ryoma can use the secret book lmao (bruh imagine if he could that would be the worst lmao)

yeah i tried to get the chests, but i was playing on normal because im a scrub bro (':
    ryoma takes forever anyway so i guess you have time

oooh! nice bro!! ;o;
    i couldnt do that. congrats!
    Turns out my exams were finishing the 8th plus I needed time to recover......soooooo here I am \ ^_^ /
    GOD DAMMIT, I CAN'T ESCAPE VIA FAKE DEATH!

*smashes keyboard or something*

> anime recommendations

Nisekoi
    Selector Infected WIXOSS (and its S2, Selector Spread)
    Shomin Sample
    Urara Meirochou
    Assassination Classroom (and S2)
    Akame ga kill!
    Boku no Hero Academia
    Oh no I didn't! My bad. I've been lazy when it comes to replying to everyone. That's my fault!

But holy cow...that's a lot of games you want to play. The only things on my list are to 100% Mario Galaxy 2 and to play the first two Pokemon Ranger games.
    I only watched the Nintendo portion because I don't have Xbox or PS3/PS4. Mario Odysey looked like it might have potential. Most of the other titles didn't interest me. Supposedly a new core Pokemon game coming to the Switch next year, but no details given. I was also hoping for more info on Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon, but none came and so I really don't plan on getting them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…