• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nerdy McNerdface

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The difference is i am not brittish i am just american and very random and hyper ish xD

Yeah, i could use some cold right now :p as long as its not from korrina. she's gotta stay warm and snuggly

Awww, lol, some things are funny to us for unknown reasons xD sometimes i think its funny i have a crush on another girl. i really do not know why but meh.

ohhhh sounds like a gewd song :3
    Ohhhh yeah all the regions are cool :3 i didn't have the best memories of my pearl, though, but i think i still had fun playing it. and restarting it. lol

Yay i want you to see all the funny stuff i added to this forum xD LIKE MY BUG GAY DANCE o.o yes, leave it to trioxhydre TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT... :pPP

It's fine matie. LOL, why do i keep acting like a pirate and calling people 'maties'? xDDD
    Awwww i can tell what your favorite region is :3 MINE IS PROBABLY KALOS FOR ONE VERY OBVIOUS REASON....haha, otherwise it'd be johto or hoenn :P haha

Awwwww you should ask your mom! this forum will be a lot of fun, and i'm making a board all about M-E on it :3
    http://theodyssey94.proboards.com/

Huh? I still love her. Its just i got my period today. i get weird from that :P
    I got pretty into eevee and sylveon today due to that song~they both have amvs with it :3

Yeah, those are good video games :3

are you interested in joining pokegirlfan's new forum? it's private so no one other than those who join will know you are there :)

i made some kawaii korrina blingees taday :D i've been sooo hyper i've been unable to enjoy her as much tho :/ i'm sure part of the hyperness has to do with nervousness of setting off that troll again, sadly.
    This is my fight song bring back my life song~

I know i can get over him. he's just a n00b. I'm too sensitive and maybe he came long to jolt me out of that.

Nothing is black and white anyways :)
    Hi...i got upset over that masked jerk again.

I need to relise he's not that powerful against me. and that he doesn't CARE what i do as much as i act like he does *sigh*

i need coffee....coffee calm's me. maybe i'm getting all angsty again due to hyperness :/
    I didn't know such a thread existed! I have to go save Hot Sauce!!
    Mustard: 35 +
    Ketchup: 9
    Salsa: 7
    Hot Sauce: 3 -
    Lavander garlic chipolte aioli: 16

For some reason I really want to know the context for this LOL
    Aw!~ Thank you for the friend request! Steven is one of my favorite characters from ORAS, even though he's not playable. He's more of a mentor to Ruby and Sapphire.
    I think if they introduce some drastic new changes and maybe some new Pokemon, I'll buy it :p i'm more excited for the first Pokemon game on a home console though!!
    IKR Pachirisu is my favorite Pikachu clones the other Pikachu clones that I like is emolga and togedemaru there so cute.
    Lol that's right, it's so much easier to hatch eggs in gen 7 now. Will you be getting USUM?
    I'll check him out then~ Where are you shiny hunting for Misdreavus? I definitely don't mean to sound like some kind of elitist, but I like shiny hunting in older games. Finding full odds shinies is really satisfying lol
    Thanks :) I really hope I can get a shiny Hoppip, Mareep or Wooper, I really want a Pink Pokemon!
    Got any Pokemon streamer recommendations? :O
    I've shiny hunted before, but I get really tired of it after like 10000 encounters lol. I soft reset for a shiny johto starter and got shiny cyndaquil after 1100 SRs. For some reason I like soft resets more than random encounters. I was hunting for shiny Hoppip/Mareep/Wooper and found a shiny rattata LOL. So I was kind of done for awhile. Might pick it up again soon though :)
    Haha, I wish a butterfly would land on me someday ;_; I guess I don't have that "sweet" aura bugs like lolol
    Ahh fun, those can be pretty relaxing! Especially when the streamer has a nice voice. I can never keep up with the chats though, it feels like they fly by right before my eyes!
    I tend to just play a random Pokemon game, or watch Japanese idols or just flip through my Twitter timeline. I love chilling.
    Uh huh, he gives more reactions around other guys.

No problem.

Yeah, Curtis is happy to join the rebellion because his sister Nancy was killed by them as she refused to be the cover girl for their Unova exploits.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…