• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
spyrois2cool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Marsha: Not Crystal again! If this keeps up, i'll be a worn out pile of goo before we complete our mission. I don't wanna disappoint Cory...

*Meanwhile...*
    [IMG] Lara: Ooh...Why do I feel all tingly...?
    [IMG] Rufus: You were subject to quite a few shocks.
    [IMG] Lara: This sensation stinks, I dunno how Electric types do it...*She talks quietly and privately to Rufus.* These pokemon are crazy! A stay at a mansion can't be worth this abuse. If this guy lets loose one more time--
    [IMG] Rufus: I've yet to think of a way out of this, we'll need to comply with their shenanigans for a little longer...
    [IMG] Lara: Well think of something quick, I don't know how much more of this I can take...

(Yeah, I think it's due time for a skip now, this has been dragging out a bit.)
    Momo: *Snickers* If pulling one over someone is what you need, then i'm your 'mon!
    [IMG] Ricky: Then it looks like got a new ally! ^^ Now come on, let's get this stuff home already.

-

[IMG] Marsha: *She's starting to cool down.* Scorch is right, we should be going now. There have been alot of spats and we still don't know where Sylvie and Sylvia are! *She then goes over to Bolt and Sapphire grabbing them both by the tufts of their necks, tugging them along with her.* Golly, how do you handle these two together?
    Momo: I think I might take you up on that offer.
    [IMG] Ricky: I wonder what your friends will think about that, though...
    [IMG] Momo: As their boss, they pretty much have to be on board!

-

[IMG] Marsha: Ah!? *Being pushed out of the way surprises her.*

*The rope becomes live from the discharge again, enough to shock Lara awake.*
    [IMG] Lara: Ywaaah?!
    *Meanwhile, the powerful attacks clash explode in an impressive display, resulting in a cloud of steam! It clears quickly enough.*

[IMG] Marsha: *She looks around, trying to pick up on what happened.*
    [IMG] Hmph, I don't need to take this. So- *All of a sudden, she's pelted and knocked aside rather roughly by a rather strong-looking Bubble attack.* Hey!
    [IMG] Marsha: *It came from her, still pretty heated.* And you're really getting on our nerves, too!
    [IMG] Rufus: *He's quite surprised by the turn of events, but is smart enough to stay out of it.*
    Momo: Alright alright. I get it, your friends are tough. Now that I think about it, i'm kinda worried. For the first time in forever, I think we might actually meet our match...

-

[IMG] Marsha: *Her patience is really growing thin, it looks like she's ready to throw a fit...* Ohhhh... *Oops, did we say ready to throw a fit? We meant sure to...And at that moment, she bellows.* THAT'S IT! I'm tired of both of your fighting! I'm sorry, but...*She inhales and then shoots out a Dragon Breath attack at Sapphire!*
    Momo: Is that right? Ok maaaybe they have a chance to be beat. A small one, though...
    [IMG] Ricky: I wonder about that. If Yeno got you, then our friends just might be able to catch yours too!

-

[IMG] Go ahead and try, sister. Diamond is unbreakable!
    [IMG] Rufus: Actually diamond has a melting point of approximately 4726.85 Celsius. And even then--
    [IMG] *Rushes to Rufus and declares in his face.* Diamond. Is. Unbreakable.
    [IMG] Rufus: Goodness...
    [IMG] Marsha: I keep trying to stop them, but they insist!
    Momo: Yeah, I kiiinda sent my team to go after your friends elsewhere.
    [IMG] Ricky: What?!
    [IMG] Momo: Yeah, awkward since I didn't expect to get caught like this. By now my friends would have probably robbed 'em blind of any loot. Hehehe...
    [IMG] Ricky: Uh oh, Marsha and the others better be careful...
    [IMG] Momo: Good luck with that! I may have been unlucky, but my crew is pretty good. No way your team will catch 'em!

-

[IMG] I ran out of room at my palace. I bet there's plenty of room at yours, though...Oh wait, you only have a mansion!
    [IMG] Marsha: If this keeps up, we'll have a Boss Fight on our hands...! *She submits and gives the signal.* Go ahead, Bolt.

(I think i'm making her too much of a jerk...)
    (Maybe in a few more posts. The Crystal Cove group has yet to find the missing pokemon!)

Hehe, I was wondering when you'd ask. The name's Momo.
    [IMG] Ricky: Momo, huh? I'm Ricky. You're kinda friendly for a thief.
    [IMG] Momo: Heya, Ricky! But I like to think myself more of an...opportunist. *Realizes* Oh yeah, it just hit me! I should probably tell you something...

-

[IMG] Oh please! Nobody, and I mean nobody, has a better eye for shiny rocks than I. Lounging in the sun so long must have fried your thinking! Ahahaha!
    [IMG] Marsha: *She quickly tries to distract the two.* Hey! So uh...We should keep moving now, we have to find our friends ASAP.
    [IMG] *The small-frys follow along the others, managing to keep up.*

-

[IMG] You may hunt for crystals in any of the other caves. *Shrugs* They are not shiny enough to be worthy of MY attention.
    [IMG] Marsha: Ok, we'll go to another cave then. And now there's the matter of finding the others...
    [IMG] Rufus: The most logical approach is to search the caves beyond us.
    Lead the way! *He follows the others, carrying his share.*
    [IMG] Right-o, time to scoot outta this relic! *He drags his haul along too.*

-

[IMG] Hmm...I'd half the mind to Dazzling Gleam the lot of you...
    [IMG] Marsha: *Panics* No need! We'll leave your crystals alone if you let us go. That's not why we came here for.
    [IMG] Rufus: Hrrrm *He looks a bit disappointed about that.*
    [IMG] *Ponders* Well, I suppose that's fair...
    [IMG] Marsha: Yes. And we won't attack you or your friends any longer. *She sternly glares at the Eeveelutions, particularly Sapphire and Bolt.* Isn't that right!?
    Ricky: You think so?
    [IMG] Sure, bud. I would do it all the time!

-

[IMG] Marsha: *She gets inbetween Sapphire and Glissinda.* Sapphire, wait! Everyone, let's just slow down for a moment, ok?!
    [IMG] Hm? Why do you stop her...? Finish me off!
    [IMG] Marsha: No. I don't even WANT to Fight you. I'm a Dragon type, of all things!
    [IMG] You're...Showing me mercy? Huh. You're a strange girl.
    [IMG] Marsha: So i've been thinking: You seem to be more interested in protecting the crystals than anything.
    [IMG] Well, duh. I AM the only worthy guardian of this cavern. Those looking for treasure should go elsewhere.
    [IMG] Marsha: And no pokemon tried to steal from your cave...Until Rufus came and tricked you...
    [IMG] Rufus: Must you say it as if I were some sort of villain?
    [IMG] Marsha: Other than that, you didn't hurt our missing friends, did you?
    [IMG] No...I did see them, but I left them alone. They seemed more interested in something else.
    (Ahh, nevermind...)

Ricky: I don't think i'll ever be THAT tough...
    [IMG] Hehehe. *He quicky comes over and swipes a rope from Yeno, then goes to his pile of armor. He takes the rope and starts elaborately tying it around the pieces, until its in a nice sturdy knot. He takes some slack and starts tugging the whole thing along.* Good thing this junk is light enough to drag around!

-

[IMG] Lara: *She's dizzy-eyed and still riddled with a charge.*
    [IMG] Rufus: *He examines Lara and glares at Bolt.* Jolly good, you rowdy chap. She's out cold!
    [IMG] Marsha: But SHE'S not. Golly, that Diancie is a tough cookie!
    [IMG] *Somehow she's still conscious enough to slowly drag herself towards everyone.* Diamonds like me...are unbreakable...Oof!
    [IMG] Rufus: Persistent as she is, I doubt that a fight will do much to help either of our cases right now...
    (Hm, I guess, only if it doesn't include anyone being offed...)

Ricky: *He's dragging his backpack which is packed as much as it can, when he sees Char carry the chests.* Whoa, he's really strong...
    [IMG] Hmm...*He's got a pile of armor in front of him, pondering on how to carry it when he gets an idea.* Hey, Yeno. You still got that rope?

-

[IMG] Marsha: Bolt, wait! Lara's still--

*The wet rope they're tied to conducts the electricity when Bolt discharges, and some of it shocks Lara something fierce!*
    [IMG] Lara: Yeowiwowww!
    [IMG] Rufus: *Facepaws.* Agh...
    [IMG] *Before the big shock, she's shocked emotionally.* Seriously? *And then promptly shocked physically.* Yaaaaaaa!!
    [IMG] Marsha: Ohh! Bolt!
    (For the sake of my sanity, please no more ideas of killing...)

Ricky: Well, at least it's not a complete horror story...
    [IMG] You'd never see me going about tormenting folks. I'm prankster, not a power-hungry maniac!

-

[IMG] Marsha: Golly, that was so reckless...But it looks like it got the job done?
    [IMG] Ughhh...
    [IMG] P-princess...
    [IMG] Oooooo...
    [IMG] *Despite that attack, she manages to carry herself back up. She looks around and is shocked to see the outcome.* Ahh! M-my minions...They're all fainted! If this keeps up...But I won't let you take my crystals...They're MINE! They deserve to be no one elses...
    [IMG] Marsha: But Glissinda, we're not even after your crystals! We're just wanna help the pokemon who journeyed in here...
    [IMG] Lara: *She comes to, albeit soaking wet and very upset.* Uwaaa!? My fuuuur! This will take forever to groom! *She shakes herself off, most of it gets bolt wet again...*
    [IMG] Rufus: *He also comes around and spits out some water before sitting up, adjusting his wardrobe.* Goodness! Was such an attack needed?
    (That's heavy, man. Too heavy for my liking. Aw man, there goes my mood...)

Well, shoot! My theory had a much more peaceful ending.
    [IMG] Ricky: *His mood flips and he's clearly upset.* Someone always has to get jealous or greedy, and ruin everything!

-

[IMG] Wait, what?! AIIIEEE! *She screams before being swept away by the huge wall of water.*
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] *As well as the minions...* YIIIEEE!

[IMG] [IMG] *They're also swamped. And since Bolt is tied to Lara, he goes too.*
    [IMG] Lara: Eeeek!
    [IMG] Rufus: Uwaaah!
    [IMG] Marsha: Wh-whooa! *She's the only one who isn't bothered by the wave, and manages to hold her ground.*

*When the water recedes, pretty much everyone except Sapphire and Marsha are sprawled all over the floor...*
    [IMG] Marsha: *She looks around baffled at everyone, and then at Sapphire alone.* S-sapphine...! What did you...

(In lighter news, Epic Vaporeon Sweep!)
    (That could've worked too.)

Maybe that's just it? If they were thought to be invincible, other kingdoms would go against them out of fear or glory. Maybe they didn't want none of that?
    [IMG] Ricky: But why would they leave?
    [IMG] A wise pokemon once said that the best way to win in a conflict, is to not even start one! They wanted to make it clear that they didn't want any trouble from other kingdoms, so they got rid of theirs and skedaddled.
    [IMG] Ricky: Huh...

-

[IMG] Whaa! *She's struck directly, shouting all the way and blasted into a wall.*
    [IMG] Marsha: Sapphire?!
    [IMG] Lara: Aaand, ♪triggered♪...
    [IMG] *She wobbles back up, but looking really peeved now...* You...how dare you assault me like that! Now let me make this clear with three words...

These.

Crystals.

Are Mine!

*There's a long awkward silence, everyone sweatdrops.*

[IMG] Rufus: Um...That's actually four words...
    [IMG] I know, shut up! Don't ruin my moment! *She whistles and claps* Subjects, come to my aid. Now!

*Moments later, pairs of [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] several pokemon appear in several directions, surrounding everyone.*
    [IMG] Marsha: Yikes!
    [IMG] Lara: We have company, and not the fun kind!
    Over here. *There's a bright flash behind them. As everyone turns around, there's a really Pretty pokemon before them.*
    [IMG] Marsha: You must be the Diancie.
    [IMG] That should be obvious. But I prefer Glissinda myself. But you should have seen to look on your faces when you saw the fake pokemon. Ahahahaha!
    [IMG] Lara: Y'know, I kinda like this gal already...Still not as charming as me, though.
    [IMG] Marsha: Ooh! That wan't very nice! What have you done to our friends?!
    [IMG] Don't look at me, they gave me the slip. Went off chasing some furball elsewhere in the caves. I wonder if you're ok...
    [IMG] Marsha: Huh? But I thought...
    [IMG] That I was holding them captive? That's exactly what I wanted the Grumpig to think. My minions told me all about how he manipulated me, so I went and spread a rumor myself! Thanks for being such a good messenger, by the way. *Winks*
    [IMG] Rufus: *Shocked* Well, I do believe i've been outsmarted...!
    [IMG] Lara: YOU got duped!? Teeheehee! Wow, wait until I tell the boss!
    [IMG] Rufus: Oh my, this usually doesn't happen...

(I wanted to have the whole thing in one post, but the character limit wouldn't let me.)
    Why am I not surprised...
    [IMG] Ricky: *He squeezes in between some chests, coming out moments later with another piece.* Aha, got it!

-

[IMG] Rufus: Hmm...You're right, something isn't right...
    [IMG] Marsha: Huh? Wait a minute...*She takes another look. Upon closer inspection, it turns out that the "Pokemon" inside are just conveniently shaped Goodra and Sylveon plushes!* What the...? They're just plushies!
    [IMG] Lara: Wow, they looked real from far away. They look pricey, too!
    [IMG] Marsha: That's kinda odd. Why would someone bother to put them here?

*There's then some maniacal laughter from a girl that echoes through the area, followed by her voice...* It's a trap, you dummy!
    [IMG] Marsha: *Surprised, she looks around* Huh? What!? Who's there?!

(Sorry about that, I didn't know whether you wanted me to introduce them. Now that I think about it, it's only fair that you do! And hey, plot twists!*)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…