• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Lt. BLEU™
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, sorry. We've never been able to transfer items through gens. If you need something though I have just about everything, so I could clone some for you and send it over if you want!
    Cool thank ye!
    Oh shoot, I just realized some of these have items. Those aren't going to transfer through Bank (it removes items when you send them in). You might want to remove them
    Finally haah! You will getting a lot of Lillipups, as well as some spare breeds and random clones.
    First trade is still 12 yes?
    K yeah I didn't have you registered for some reason. Should work now! Coming on!
    Hmm, that's odd. Which FC do you have registered? I'm trading from my American system so you need the one in my profile. Or maybe I don't have yours? Give it to me and I'll check.
    Gotcha! I've got enough Pokemon so I'll hop on! I am Road in-game as well.
    Yup! I've got my system booted up and everything. I think we have each other's FCs already?
    I'll need just a couple minutes to gather spare Pokemon. You said you have about 41 to transfer, yeah?
    No prob! Turns out I am late cuz I had to go grocery shopping. >w> If you are alright though, let me know!
    Hiya! My evening just freed up so I should be back on around 7 PM my time. Right now I'm going off for lunch and a nap. @w@
    Sounds similar in the US tbh, though a lot of people push back against crazy religious nuts. Food and healthcare tho...well, Trump is already undoing the Affordable Care Act, and there's been attacks on food stamps for ages. Can't imagine it holding up long.
    Cool! I'll message you when I'm on (10 AM for me is probably early for you, but I'll drop a message then anyway).
    Oh yeah, good point! I hope it all works out for you. c:

Interesting. I mean the same could be said for the US, or for Japan. Though they are mostly INtolerant of the wrong things (US with race and religion and such, but Japan has a lot of dislike for foreigners, and things like tattoos because of what they mean in the culture). Japan is sort of a weird case though because a lot of the country is still not globalized, so it's very sheltered.
    ((Oh I can do all the Pokemon! Just it was late for me already and now I'm getting ready for sleep haha. On Saturday I can do all of the Pokemon for sure!))
    Yeahhh, so I guess you'd be stuck at 5th Gen. So I guess for you it's not worth it. @@

Huuuuh. I never thought of that. Obviously I don't really know anything about India, I've never been there and I don't read much news about it. That would explain it!
    That's totally fine too! As long as you don't drive yourself nuts. Please don't do that. @w@
    ((It's sorta solved I hope probably...maybe. I doused my house in chemicals so that should count for something LOL. I forgot you needed like 40 Pokemon sent up so on second thought, maaaybe today won't work. @@ I could do Saturday before my evening event which is at around 7 PM my time.))
    You can't TRADE from older generations, as in you cannot connect to WiFi. You can still migrate Pokemon up to newer generations if you have the right stuff. 3rd to 4th just needs a DS or DS Lite. 4th to 5th actually needs two DSs (but you can use anything from the original DS up to 3DS as long as the region matches for the newer systems). 5th to 6th and 6th to 7th does need Bank (and PokeTransporter) though.

Interesting...Nintendo is in a lot of other (smaller?) countries and yet not there. Why tho?? So strange. @@
    Sounds about right. Course if you have ways to entertain yourself at home you don't really need to travel haha. Again it'l be some years, so I'm sure if you work towards it it'll work out! c:
    ((P.S. I totally forgot to come on last night. Had an emergency with MOLD in my house so I had to deal with that. @@ I actually have time this afternoon if you want to try for then instead?))
    Piss off FairyWitch? I guess that's possible but she seems pretty mild-mannered. I guess if you ever wanna learn again I could help you! (I am probably more short-tempered than her but I am also learning RNG again so we'd be in the same boat lol.)
    Stupid that it's not released in India yet? I absolutely agree and don't get it. I wonder who makes the executive decisions on releases...and what their reasons are for not doing so. @@
    Yeahhh, those can be pretty taxing. Idk how expensive it is to travel around Chicago, but if yer going around the US it'll cost a pretty penny I think. At least here in Japan I've got 930482 options for travel if I get down to the capital of my prefecture (not necessarily cheap but certainly there).
    Heh, well, learning RNG takes some investment, but once you get it down it doesn't take that long to do. I did RNG in DP which was TERRIBLE, and even when I had to advance by hundred of frames it wasn't more than five or ten minutes to do a Shiny. Then again I wasn't aiming for IVs, so...
    Sounds like you'll have to save a lot! I'll have to do the same. I have a pretty decent income but I have to send a lot home to pay my school loans, and also have to pay for my big trip back to the US which I'll likely be reeling from for awhile. @w@
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…