• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
345ash-greninja

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi i sent the join code again. If it doesn't work this time, i may have to forget about inviting you to my forum :(

I just hope i don't end up deleting it over what happened with my mom. Maybe i just gotta keep remembering how much korrina was HELPING me. And not think of....that one guy that's d-e-a-d.....
    Hi my brother want's to watch anime with me really badly right now so i'll send you the join code when I get back. Just thought i'd tell you that so you don't get confused where it is again... :p
    ----------
    Base Gardevoir was a conservative claim though I'm now done taking MAL's underrating of A-G seriously.
    ----------
    Why does he keep calling him MAL in caps is there some joke I'm not getting?
    I think you'd relate to how i feel about korrina, reading all this XD She's like a crush/admiration/someone i want to move forward with in some kind of bond.

Lets stop playing forum games for now though. That dragalge person is clearly trying to start a flame war; and i'll have no part in it :/

I should invite you to my forum. Its more peaceful, and i don't have to worry about trolls there. I just need you to pm me your e-mail so i can send you a joining code :)
    Awesome :D It seems nice people like you as a whole seem to like korrina XD Haha, most of my friends here seem fond of her.

I told Dialga and Glaciona to FR you too :)

Whats some of your favorite x and y episodes?

Also, i may invite you to my forum sometime :3 theres another x and y fan there, too (Don Valanquiz or something? i keep forgetting the exact spelling of his name XD)

He like's Serena a lot and post's in the Serena fan club here :) maybe you joining my forum will get him actually posting and not just pming me there XD
    I added you to my friends :3 I'm a fan of X and Y too due to korrina being in it xD Are you a fan of her too? :)
    Speaking of Pikachu, I edited my Peakachu progression chart. What're your thoughts on it and do you think there are any notable Pikachu battles that I'm not accounting for (like vs Paul SL and vs Sawyer KL would be honourable mentions since Pikachu was atleast in the t-1 spectrum in those matches though neither of those feats are better than their respective preceding peak feat).
    I edited my last post in the tier thread (I forgot Leavanny lol). I'm also guessing that a hypothetical Z-move Peakachu would regain his throne.
    Honesty I could pretty much rank Ash's top 10:

1. Ash-Greninja
    2. Peakachu
    3. Charizard
    4. (Blaze) Infernape
    5. Sceptile
    6. Snorlax
    7. Krookodile
    8. Bulbasaur
    9. Heracross
    10. Swellow

Though after this a straight up ranking becomes very difficult
    Sure the altercations are:

(Ash-)Greninja goes up to Low God-Tier. Peakachu and Charizard move up to mid tier-0. Infernape is overall in high t-1 while its low t-0 in Blaze and mid t-1 in Base. Heracross moves up to Low t-1 and Gible goes to Low t-2 (because it basically soloed Conway's Dusknoir in a disadvantageous field setting). That's about it I think. On a side note I think we should refrain from making serious claims about non-trainer owned/commanded Legendaries since their power tends to fluctuate a lot as well though in general upper lvl Legendaries are above all trainer Pokémon.
    Yeah and Pak need a real miracle in order to beat us (given that we've beaten them the last 7 times we've played in a world tournament). Yeah we really showcased why we're the best batting team on the planet. You know I wish BAN made a few more runs ... so that Kohli could've gotten another 100 LOL.
    You know I guess tier systems might still be good guidelines but they aren't absolute. The current ICC CT is a great example of how pre-tournament rankings don't mean jack.
    My guess is that he'll "weaken" his claim and say that it only contributes towards getting tired though he'd still have to acknowledge A-G's battle contributed more to Gardevoir getting tired than he currently does.
    It's between Infernape's Paul feat and Pikachu's Alain feat. I'm not sure as to which 1 I'll vote for. I'll write a detailed analysis on why I think both feats are amazing at a later time in the thread and then vote. Btw what was your initial reaction to my last option?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…