• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cobalt XIV
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would childhood friends that drifted apart but are brought together by a common interest work with their age difference?
    I googled Avatar style names, found this page, and decided I liked Tikaani out of all the names they listed. Ulva is there too.

Your SU doesn't list which tribe he's from, so we can assume they're both from the southern tribe for a start.
    So, should our characters know each other before all of this? It's very coincidental that both they're names mean wolf in Inuit.
    Hey, do you think you'll be able to get your sign-up done by the end of this week if possible? If you need an extension, please let me know!
    They must get some form of stipend for being gym leader, though. At least, that's my headcanon. xD
    Probably not! I'm planning on having each gym leader own a large amount of pokemon so that they can just keep going and going. That way we don't have to stay extra nights for everyone, and of course the coordinators will compete at the same time.
    Funnily enough there's already five contest halls and you need three ribbons to attend the Grand Festival. I didn't mention Lavender Town in my last VM because it didn't include a gym and thus wasn't relevant to the topic at hand. ^^; Here's a quote from the sign-up thread:

----------
    There are contest halls located in Cerulean City, Vermillion City, Lavender Town, Celadon City, and Saffron City, and each holds one contest per day. This year’s championship is to be held in Viridian City, and you only need three ribbons out of five to attend!
    ----------
    Yeah I only required three for the reason you stated. You could also hang out at the city for an extra day to gain a ribbon or double back. You can travel using any pokemon that can learn the move "fly", regardless of whether it makes sense lol. I guess teleport is fine too.
    Oh, sorry about that. >_>

That's fine. The only thing that might be an issue is if we're in a city that has both a gym and a contest hall (Cerulean, Saffron, Celadon, and Vermillion if I remember right) and you're trying to do both of 'em. I imagined the group would split up and do them both at the same time. Probably the best thing to do would be the contest battle first because that has PVP elements and then come to the gym after. But yeah I did imagine some characters would do both just for fun.
    Yeah, I think I found that too. It seemed interesting but I think I got distracted with university and then just forgot about it. I'll try to get back to it eventually.
    Ah, okay. Cool. Too bad about the Xbox though. Mass Effect 2 and 3 are pretty good too. I've only really played the Mass Effect series from Bioware, and a bit of Baldur's Gate.
    Hey. Just saw your post in the Mass Effect sign up. Looking forward to it. You've played the Mass Effect trilogy?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…