• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nebbygetinthebag

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you like funny animal videos? :3 those are so cute^^

I'm gonna logout i'm suffering of over heating and it was making me say regretable things without thinking o_O;;
    :D

My dog and korrina tend to be things that get me smiling :)

especially korrina with my crush on her haha XD
    Cute pokemon are awesome. They often aren't very strong, but their innocence can put a smile on your face! :3
    Yeah i've been prone to anxiety a lot in my life. I try hard to be more calm now, though. Korrina seems to help :)

This convo is getting me into lisa frank more again XD I should look for my old lisa frank coloring books and let them inspire my pokemon drawings a bit. Maybe i'll draw korrina in a lisa frankish outfit sometime too :3
    Ah. I've been drawing a lot in my life, so i'm not too bad at it :3 I seem to draw korrina attractively, too X3

I'm gonna have some coffee my nerves feel sort of blah.

I guess i'm worried some people will read my comments and get annoyed o.o;

I'm too sensitive lol
    I should try drawing a rainbow lisa frank-ish skitty sometime XD Lisa Frank stuff is cool^^
    I once got super into drawing skitty :3 i gave it angel wings and made it use charm and sweet kiss and stuff^^ Skitty's a fun pokemon to draw.

Whats your favorite color? Mine's pink :3
    I plan on playing more of a pokemon ruby game i have emulated when summer is over or when a less hot day come's lol

I have plusle and combusken and gulpin on my team :3 and an awesome swellow

I watch the pokemon anime too. Its what got me into korrina lol

I also think the heat is getting to me slightly cuz i don't feel as super calm right now. Maybe i just seed some coffee though; coffee tends to calm my nerves :3

I may see fireworks tonight^^
    Gardevoir is beautiful! :3 I seem to beat them online easily with my sylveon on random match ups XD

Have you ever drawn favorite pokemon of yours? :3 I enjoy drawing pokemon sometimes, and also korrina of course. I plan on counting all my drawings i did of her sometime XD Pretty sure its a number past 20 lol
    That sounds like an awesome move set :3

I should get farther in sun sometime. I got kind of stuck.

I don't really play the pokemon games a whole lot but i'm a huge fan of the pokemon themselves and talking about different moves is interesting.

I made a pink fenniken in one dress up game :3
    Ohhh i've always really liked Lilligant! :3 its a princess pokemon X3 I single trained one through my white file XD Whats some moves you liked using a lot in white 2?
    Lucario is an awesome pokemon :3 Korrina has him xD

I used to be a super huge Pikachu fan and loved spamming thunderbolt in pokemon battles XD In my sapphire version, sometimes the game glitched up when i used that move.

Another pokemon i had fun using on that file was my delcatty :) I gave her return attack, and assist, and some other cute moves. She wasn't very powerful but she still won a lot of battles! Have you ever used skitty or delcatty? :3
    Aura Sphere is a nice move :) I ended up getting rid of it on my Lucario, though; it seemed like his Close Combat was more powerful xD Still, its a cool move :)

Have you ever played cute pokemon dress ups? I have :) Pichu90 made some, and they're really fun^^ You can change the pokemon's colors and dress them like ninjas and stuff. I may link you to some :3 i kinda wanna play one right now XD I used to play dress ups in general a lot. I think i'd mostly like pokemon ones now, though :p
    Lets see. What move do i like now? Uhhh...

I'm tempted to say Power Up Punch 'cuz of Korrina giving you it....XDDD but its not very strong i guess?

I also really like Moonblast XD fairy moves are cool^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…