• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
345ash-greninja

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Our avatars look like they're having a conversation :D

I see.

I wouldn't want to change anything about korrina she's wonderful how she is. And this is coming from a person who fail's to understand when people have 'masculine traits' :p

Needless to say, she help's me love and tolerate other people i fail to feel acceptence towards. which may be everyone who isn't me. either way, you may not want to respond to my negative feelings towards the world. at least its got better since i got into korrina :) there good reasons to why she matters to me a lot. i'm probably the girliest aspie person ever. Its a scary mix....
    Hi ash :)

I duno what to do on here other than look at korrina images xD i suppose looking at her alone is fine tho^^
    Hi! :)

That's sounds bad. Anyway in our country it's pretty cool and pleasant at the moment because it's 10:29 pm here right now.

I honestly also had that problem within first two months of joining the forum.
    Heyo :3

My head hurt's from the heat and i'm worried i did something bad a little while ago too D:

I really should be more careful what i say to some people
    *a major fan of them

I got a headache rigt now XD;

I see you logged out. I probably should try to find a way to get you on my forum; i think you would enjoy it there^^ I'll wait till you're again though :p in case i have to undsable sign ups for you to join
    I have to go watch a televisian show with my brother now :) I enjoy talking to you. see ya.
    So...you're....interested in males? o.o Or are you just major fans of them?

Wow, the anime sure bring's in the most interesting of people lol

Ohhh DP ash was awesome :3 He might be my favorite along with season 1 ash cuz season one ash was just so funny and lovable and iconic to me.
    I don't really have anything against SM ash though. But it's okay if you don't prefer him :)

I like Ash in general. Well, okay, i didn't like him so much in johto or season 8 of hoenn haha
    I'm a fangirl over korrina.....in the sense i'm most firmilier of with the word; i have a crush on her XD though i really like her as a character too. She's an admirable female character and also i think liking her a lot help's me not worry about stereo types or the 'darkness' of others so much :) She really help's me.

Hmn, i shall check that post out *nodnod*
    I think i'll keep them disabled >_<;;; I don't wanna take any risks. Also, you could start a new e-mail just for the sake of joining. Both gmail and sanriotown let you do so for free :3

I used to have a crush on tyson XD

I made some fangirlish posts over korrina on my forum :3 x3;

It's fun to reread them and remind myself just how much i like her haha
    I like Digimon and Beyblade, too! :3 I'd like to hear what characters you like best for those shows.

I'm hoping the issue is just your e-mail. It'd be sad if I had this issue with other people. I suppose, since you're online right now, i could undisable signups for you to join. But you'd have to join right away so i can disable them again or tell me if you're unable to sign up for any reason. As I got to protect this forum; it's very valuable to me.

I'm not so into Ben 10. Too boyish for my tastes :p But Beyblade and Digimon are awesome to me though.

I really like Renamon and Calumon. I think I like a lot of the main digimon from season 3. Not Impmon so much, though. I'm not very fond of devil like characters.
    Haha don't worry, I'm trying my best to keep my cool in the flame war.

It's quite surprising, but I haven't received anything, don't know why.:(

I watched Powerpuff Girls, when I was below 10, and that's quite a long ago. I actually like adventure shows more, that's why I like DP and XY series the best.

I'm a big fan of Ben 10 as well, especially the Ultimate Alien series, and other adventure shows like Digimon, Beyblade etc.
    Eeep, I hope you don't get banned over it o_O;;;

That's really freaky o_O; did you check your junk mail? If the code doesn't send like i said before; you won't likely be able to join my forum. I'm very wary of trolls joining; they nearly got it DELETED on the second day. They were that horrible.

Needless to say; i don't really mind talking to you on here anymore. I think I can handle the h*ters as long as my forum remain's okay.

Do you like the powerpuff girls? :) I was watching videos of them earlier today XD They're awesome to me, and were a big part of my childhood that i don't regret too much (i tend to regret my childhood A LOT, jsyk)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…