• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
LilligantLewis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA, did U SIT THROUGH THAT LOL!? My Policy is that, for ALL the GOOD, GREAT, and EXCELLENT Films... I HAVE to Sit Through the BAD ONES Via Online OR On Demand.
    Oh it was REALLY NOTICEABLE FOR ME and my Friend!! EXAMPLE, SPOILER ALERT,. I DOUBT ANYONE CARES anyway LOL. The Scene where the Mummy is making those DUMB British Cops into her Minions... U CAN BARLEY SEE ANYTHING!?!?!??!?!!? Like... IT'S SOOOOOOOO *HIT!! LIKE WTF!?!?!?!?! Like this was Me "Ok... is this ON PURPOSE THAT I CAN'T SEE A *UCKING THING!??!?!?!?!" Like it was BAD!! This Movie gets a D-, OTHER THEN Jake Johnson and like... MAYBE 2-3 Scenes, it's my WORST Film of the Year!! And... I STILL HAVE TO SEE Fist Fight, Resident Evil, AND Fifty Shades Darker!! X______X
    Yep!! Also... Can I Talk About... THE LIGHTING!! The Lighting of the Film at Night... WAS *HIT!!!!!!! RANT Incoming THE LIGHTING WAS *UCKING *HIT!!!! U CAN'T SEE A THING!!!!!!!!! sorry, had to get it Out of my System.
    IKR?!?!?!?!?! I LOVE Russell Crowe!! One of my FAVORITE Actors, but he's GIVEN NEXT TO NOTHING TO DO!!!!!!!! :(
    Claps, THANK U!!!!!!!!!!! THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATED THAT FILM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY!!!!!!!!! OMFG... Dude, Me and my Friend WERE IN PAIN SEEING THIS MOVIE!!!!!
    That's Good! :) yeah Age Of Ultron has ONLY the Mid-Credits Scene with Thanos being a BADASS just saying "FINE, I'LL DO IT MYSELF!!!" :) I'd say like my PERSONAL FAVORITE MCU Film would be Guardians. But the BEST Made would either be Winter Soldier or Civil War!

Besides watching Pokémon, I am a Movie Fanatic! I LOVE Movies, I just Love Watching them have a GREAT TIME going to the Theater! :)
    Yep!! I feel like I HAVE to Let them know on Post Credit Scenes for Comic Book Films! Apes could be fun. Sorry I'm just in the VERY FAST MINORITY who think the Ape Reboot Series are OVERRATED :(
    I'm assuming U DIDN'T LIKE him? I can for the Most Part BACK UP REASONS I have with my Topics!
    Yes, I do. LIKED SEEEING ANOTHER APPEREANCE for Darkrai, but Trollbias... NO!!!!! JUST NO!! Just a Guy to WHOOP Ash's *SS!!
    It was fine, but HATED the Battle, COMPLETE BS NONSENSE IMO. THROW IN a GUY OUT OF KNOWWHERE LOL!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…