• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Satoshi & Touko

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• that is so nice you, thank you! my fc is 2020 0420 9685 and my name in game is Akko. is all i have to do is add your fc and see you online in the guest list to get the blue dye house?
    i know what you mean. its taken me this long to get to lvl 415. i do hope to hit 450 but it depends on the plaza luck at this point and the missions. i might be able to get 999 but im not sold on USUM yet.
    i see you got your moon game online recently. do you plan to max out the plaza on moon also?
    yeah i like that battle pose too, only figured out how to change it a few weeks ago. im still missing 2 poses but i hardly care about getting the stats to be able to get them.

i had many more funny battle vids with that team as i saved all my wins but its been a while that SDF wall had its glory.
    lol, you did what? please elaborate. if its for the lvl 999 plaza rank then congrats to you.

BTW do you want to see a funny battle vid?
    here are some cute pkmn wreaking havok on stronger opponents. i tried a small gimmick from a previous battle misclick (a good misclick) and was just messing around amusing them hassles and the cutest SDF wall won the battle. i did get some luck going my way too, Minun just happened to do the right thing at the right time. WLLG-WWWW-WWW7-HNG4
    Okay. I think Greymane is the best name. Just wish it sounded more Rocky. Lol!

Yeah. I'll go with Greymane.
    Thanks for accepting! I'm new here and kinda bad at starting conversations so i'm just sending out friend requests lol ;w; how are you?
    Omg im sso stupidd...

Just reqlised i still need the tapu legends and cosmog cosmoem... goshh haha if u can help again thats be great!! So sorry about this...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…