• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Monster Guy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Isaac is literally the dorkiest nerd, ever, in the history of ever. How on earth would he attract a titan.

Alright rad. Sounds good.

He isn't, but hey, if your boyfriend ends up being a unicorn that's just what happens.
    1. Easily fixable. He gets the memo to go to Amrita and Heckity Leaves.

2. Just because he's surrounded by Gods doesn't mean he can't worry about people knowing he's gay. Homophobic gods have to exist. And in a place full of straight peeps, yes, being gay is gonna be a little different, regardless of the interesting things going on with lineage. (Nico's hiding he's trans anyway.)

3./4. Shove the whole Robbie thing back a bit. In Nico's history, Cecilia is supposed to die when she's 16 and Nico 18, but I had to shove that back two years to make room for Amirita. Hell, Nico learning he's trans got shoved back quite a bit too. I'm gonna have to shove back some things in Luc's history too, though I'm not sure which. The suicide attempt most definitely. I might even have to take that part out, even. (Probably not, because that's what leads to his self harm addiction, but I'm sure I could work around it.)
    Is a bad influence and says work around his history and do it... anyway! I had to seriously jerryrig Nico's (and Luc's) history to fit, moving important things around and every cutting things out. (If I had gone with Morgenstern, the Moncriefs would have never existed.) What's your hangup with his history?
    I wouldn't mind them knowing each other. Any ideas? Also, why did you choose a name that means wolf?
    I noticed that. I was planning on focusing my character around plantbending, but it didn't suit the concept I had in mind.
    Yes, yes I am.

I mean, you're right, but I have noooo idea what pokemon rpg we could use them in. (I do really want to start a 20s RP with Luc. And shapeshifting. And communists. :3)
    lol he only dresses old-fashioned. He's not a barbarian.

Would be fun though. "What uses does this magical device provide!"

Yup, apparently so.
    It's really just an academy, like a fancy school. It is quite strict on it's guidelines, however.
    I've been curious about this for a while. Did you get the idea for Fairy Tale Crossing off that show Once Upon A Time?
    That might be it...I used Safari to make both of them. XD I have both Safari and Chrome, so I better experiment with it. XD

Hydrangea's character looks like she can be a Unicorn! Look at that hair and headband, yo! She totally screams "unicorn". XD Besides, we do have to make sure that Zayah doesn't end up looking too much like Sunset Shimmer...even though she's totally the Sunset Shimmer of the group, considering her first name is derived from the word for evening/dusk/sunset/twilight and her surname means "star"...which does shimmer! XD Hence, Pegasus and deeper red hair, maybe a different coat color...though actually Sunset Shimmer's mane does fit Zayah. XD
    And this is Evie...do you see any difference aside from the brows? Whatever it is, it's unnoticeable next to Kyle's. >.<

[IMG]

Kyle and Adam's differences are pretty easy to spot. Max's is more subtle, but I definitely see it.

Based on personality? I can actually see Saizo doing red streaks. :P

Pegasus! Earth Ponies fit Earthbenders more, and Zayah needs to have a striking look, considering her reputation...Pegasi look the most striking out of the 3 main Pony types. Dramatic and striking color combination as well. Her body can be gold, black or whatever you think fits her, as long as it isn't red (because red hair/red cutie mark) or brown (too plain)...in terms of Pokemon, she's a mixture of Zoroark and Salazzle (without the pink)! XD
    Damn...I didn't know that it was going to look that different! XD I have to test this with Zayah lol...though she's +1 brightness on the lightest tone (just like Kyle and Evie), so it would be less noticeable. >.<

Nope, but I right-clicked to open the link on another tab, then it showed up. :p See? He makes a perfect Pegasus! <3 I particularly like the blue streaks. XD Damn, if you streak Zayah's red hair with gold...you get Sunset Shimmer-esque hair. :p
    Damn, that's a very obvious difference there! Both look pretty good...are you sure the slider was on the same number for both instances? XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…