• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
345ash-greninja

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually, I don't like Misty very much. Her personality in the anime is too mean in season one and too flat in the later seasons IMO :/ I mostly like girlier pokemon girls too. Korrina's just....i have my reasons XD

Sorry about your weakness :<

I've gotta go for now. See ya!
    Thinking about korrina got me out of an aspie meltdown yesterday, btw :) I'm infinately grateful for that. My meltdowns in the past have been VERY hard to get out of. Something that help's me so much is really special.
    Thanks.

I do wish the world didn't make me feel bad about who i am so much though. I'm sure that makes me prone to getting sick, too. Constantly thinking I am a bad person or will hurt others cuz i am so different and i fail to see the 'good' in the other people :'(

Even though that has been getting a lot better since i got into korrina, since she's tomboyish. Thank goodness. I'm so glad to have an angel like her in my life :)
    Yeah, I think those kinds of jokes can be hard to understand XD; I wanna pull the 10 key one on korrina though LOL make it sound like she doesn't know how to use a calculator xP hahahaha XD I think she's really smart...she'd find the humor in it....

My main dream is probably to get over my autism :)

I feel sick today i may go lay down more soon. I have weird tummy aches and dizzy spells o.o;; had them since returning home from my dog walk. Musta caught something! luckily i don't think i'll stay sick for long :)
    Q: Why couldn't the blonde add 10 and seven on a calculator?

A: She couldn't find the 10 key.

lol, might tell korrina this one :p haha...but a lot of these seem behond me, wonder what that says about me....
    I live in america :p lol

Yeah, i may wanna look some up around right now XD If any are really funny i should share them! :3 yay, jokes, and yay for korrina getting me into jokes XD rofl
    Awww! Those two ARE CUTE! :3

Ah, interesting....My family isn't vegetarian either. I'm just very rebeling :p

Maybe i'll show you some good blond jokes i find sometime!!! Just to laugh at them with someone while thinking of teasing poor korrina XD I wonder if she'd tease me back? Yeah, probably :p roflmao
    I hope none of my questions offended you D: I tend to ask questions relating to stereo types a lot and stuff due to my autism sometimes. I'd even tease korrina with blond jokes if she was real!!! just to see how she'd react XD if she'd get them, is playing along, or the like...
    Yes, please pm it so it's easy for me to find later ;)

Yeah, all three of them are so cute! How could you ditch any of them :) Who's your favorite pikachu look alike? I like dedenne~i'm guessing he's your favorite too 'cuz of how much you like the x and y anime? :3

Also, i notice you're from india XD i probably ask this of all indian people i meet...haha....do you follow a vegetarian diet like i do? :3 (i'm not indian, but i am a vegetarian and have been one since age 7. i can't stand eating animals!!!)
    Can you pm it to me? I can't watch videos right now cuz theres a tv show on right now that relates to words i have phobias of....and i have to block it out with the pichu brothers theme song D:

I would really like to see the video, though :) so pm it to me for later kk? thanks

Who's your favorite chu after pikachu; is it pichu or raichu? :) Lately i've been liking them both more than pikachu, though i still really like pika too XD raichu might be my favorite!!! it's fighting pokemon ish attitude is awesome and it always looks so confident :eek: :) its design is just badass looking, too :3
    Yeah, i like how hot korrina is in it X3

That battle would rule!!! Ash's greninja is SO incredable :D
    Alright i'll pm it to you sometime :) I feel sorta over whelmed by the tv to go on youtube right now, though xD;
    Yes, I do know him :) I had cereal of him when i was younger and also my counsoler has talked about him.

Its getting hot up here i may go downstairs soon.

I was watching a favorite korrina amv just now :) she's so kawaii in it >////< wanna see it? i duno if i'll get to link you to it now, though. i'm heading downstairs now i think. Also, another korrina amv i liked got deleted so i'm a little wary of showing people amvs of her now due to it. I may pm you it sometime, though, if you feel like you want to see it :)
    It feels to me everyone but me like's violence when it seems they'd rather play call of doodoo than look at hello kitty or flowers :( i'm trying to believe you dislike it, though. but i admit its a little hard for me. my autism is likely part of why.

I was watching a video of a little girl who disided to go vegetarian (like me) just now. I related to what she was saying so much and i found her mom crazy for questioning her....

I duno if i should show you the video or not. It could make you feel sad if you really dislike violence :<
    It is? I don't understand why it is. I fail to see how liking violence and negative things is even CLOSE to 'positive'. Or why people like meat so much.

He looks cool there. I can kinda see korrina making a pose like that one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…