• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nebbygetinthebag

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HE IS A JOKE!!!!!!! Ok LET'S HAVE HIM SPEAK IN SUBTILES for HALF the Film, but then in the 2nd HALF when he Interacts with Thor, HE SPEAKS ENGLISH?!?!?!?!?! WTF!!?!?!?!?!?!? His Goal IS STUPID!! HE DIDN'T FEEL like a Marvel Villain, HE FELT LIKE A *UCKING ACTION FILM Villain "I Want this to do BLAH BLAH" like... WOW!!!!!! And U KNOW IT'S SAD when his FREAKING Henchman IS A BETTER VILLAIN THEN HIM!!!
    HA! Iron Man 2 AND Thor: The Dark World are EITHER OR for WEAKEST MCU Films for people. I Like the Film, I EXCEPT it's Flaws. But... if there was ONE THING I HATED in this Film RIGHT FROM THE GETCO... it WAS Malekith, AKA THE WORST MCU VILLAIN!!!!!! HE IS A BLEEPING JOKE!!!!!!!!!
    Not a Prob. I saw it twice in Theaters. I Practically LIVE at Movie Theaters because I Go ALL THE TIME LOL!! :) Good List of MCU Films there. Although Iron Man 2 would be my LEAST FAVORITE Sadly :/ NOT a HORRIBLE Movie, just to me it's EASILY the WEAKEST Film in the MCU, IMO.
    Doing Fine!! :) I saw U Post FAVORITE MCU Films and... I CAN SAFELY SAY after seeing Spider-Man: Homecoming TWICE, YES TWICE I can say it is an AMAZING FILM!!!!!!!!!
    Hmmm I mostly just like Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon and mobile games, and some Mario, I'm mostly just a Nintendo fan lol
    That is a good song. What other games do you like besides pokemon and sonic?
    thats cool :D i never played sonic but i really, really like the music!
    pretty good. im playing with a fun team on pokemon showdown. whats up?
    Hi Nebby :)

The computer i was using crashed so thats why i left.

I'm on my computer right now since my mom want's me to allow my brother's computer to cool off but it is really hot up here so i likely won't be on for long xD;

I'm glad I kept my cool about the freezing of the other puter though :) I looked at korrina drawings i did irl too^^ and did a word search about sports and visited with my dog xD
    Your stuff turn's into more MissingNo. :p

The best part is these MissingNo. play Yu-Gi-Oh! and give you infinate decks 'cuz you happen to have a yu-gi-oh! deck as the 6th item in your non existent pocket :p

They also eat pokemon cards and smell like pineapple flavored pineapple
    Chocolate gives you the power to read auras and spam missingno. related digimon forums!

LOL!
    Oh no! Its....its.....ALBERT EINSTEIN! XD He used the kioplies to power up the walnut beams of kioplies kirby!

CHOCOLATE SAAAAAAUUUCE! It tastes like plokochookazoo! And I mean the Zoo Puff Animals! DODODODODODODO! Flying in the ground like random little woobats 8D
    HARAME! LOL! i never heard THAT word before! Ya musta made it up~
    8D

POCHAMA! it said that on dah song i'm listening to XD

I AM A GIGGLE MONSTER!!!

I EAT.....cucumbers and carrots! 8D

And other non vegetable fruits! LOL!

A Korrina a day keeps the MissingNo. at bay!

WHO IS THE COOKIE MONSTER?

XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…