• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Daniel31
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gladion and Moon, and Sun and Lillie sing "Cantarella." Gladion manages to pull off Steven Stone's outfit, although Moon looks slightly odd in Cynthia's hair accessories. Sun looks good in Wallace's outfit, and Lillie almost looks better in Lusamine's outfit than Lusamine does! Hau was right when he said Lillie was the only other person who could pull off Lusamine's look.
    Yes, I have seen that one, actually.

I found a couple more MMD videos, but I have a feeling you're all MMD'ed for the night, so I'll save those videos for another day. :p
    He's doing pirouettes, that's what he's doing. He's quite good at them, too. :p Yeah, watching Guzma would make anyone dizzy (except ya boi himself, apparently).
    I clicked on this one by accident, trying to click on another video. Calem, what is a Pokémon Trainer like you doing dancing to the theme song of your franchise's biggest competitor?!
    Pft, what the heck was that, Nebby?

Also, Team Skull likes spinning 'round, right 'round. (Gladion, why are you doing pirouettes?)
    I think it's better to be a tall man than a shortie. Not every girl (or guy) wants Mario as a partner lol. I remember one person posting that Iris should catch an Alolan Exeguttor. We haven't seen Alolan Exeguttor in a while in the anime.
    I think you said you were 6'1. Alolan Exeguttor is the best Alola Pokémon!!! My coworkers are from poor countries in South America, they make me feel like I'm in Munkinland lol.
    Lol at the first time they actually met face to face xD
    Ok. My real vote is Dawn and Iris but it's not on there :/
    Me too. Her stare still has it xD
    Goku and 18 have some pretty decent character interactions and chemistry xD
    Yeah, it's irritating to read but it's better to just ignore it, because even if you try to explain to them why you think they're wrong for saying say, it's a plot hole that Ash caught Charmander because Brock was the one who was concerned about him which brought Ash to take care of it, they won't agree and would rather keep the mindset. I agree that the negative mindset of going into to watch a movie you already don't like isn't going to change how you'll feel about it after actually watching it. I'm glad that Dephender commented on it as well because there was really no point in debating against them over a movie we have yet to see. It's humorous that the vocal ones even went as far as to say reading the summary or bits & pieces about it is basically watching the movie and that the animated & soundtrack elements won't matter so their judgment has settled. Adults in general argue like children I mean you never really mature as much as you should. ^^ I met way too many adults who still throw temper tantrums or look down on you just because they're older or your job while the teenagers would be more mature in that aspect.
    That user really feels like those users who complain and insult the anime/movie without doing much knowledge or insight. Like seriously, he already gathered the people who hate the movie and post anything negative based on one anonymous forum that really doesn't matter but lets treat it like it's fact and now he'll write anything bad about an episode that isn't focused on Ash (and even if it was, he'll act negative anyway just because it wasn't like his genius idea like the movie). Sorry, I was kind of frustrated at the time and that's where my best posts are created but I ain't taking the bait but Satomine did. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…