• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Monster Guy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am seven years old.

No? It's not? What kind of high school did you go to that barred seniors from taking entry level classes? If I had room for it in my schedule, I would totally take a bunch of our entry level classes next year. (Two of my best friends took entry level dance last year, it was pretty awesome.)
    Hence the held out of the word, lots and lots of A's. You're getting old. :p

Yeahhhh, I have no idea what Nico's or Nani's schedules will look like.

Perfectly fine with me! :p

Absolutely not! :p Though I might edit it so Luc is in Art I.
    I am joking, silly.

Nice, I will Update the Spreadsheet Accordingly.

It's hard because Lucas and I share the same trait of We Do Way Too Much Art, May God Have Mercy On Our Souls
    Well, yes. He's decorating his room while being helped by bluebirds. He's got raven hair and snow white skin. All he's missing a ruby red lips but a little makeup can fix that.
    Sure, we cater to tweens, but we get all ages. I've gotten everyone from two months to 70 years, but I especially love working with 5-7 year olds. We do get guys walking in there by themselves, but they're usually just looking for stuff for their wife or daughter or girlfriend or good fried, we've never had a problem.

Nah, it's either gonna be A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes or Sing Sweet Nightingale.
    They, uh, they don't know I'm a guy. They know my name is Chase, and I get a lot of "oh that's such a unique name for a girl!" from customers, but they don't know I'm a guy. They do hire them, though, there was one in the Provo mall a few years back who was wicked good at ear piercings. Ohhhh yeah, lots of little girls, lots of piercings. They're cute, though, I really love working there.

:V :p

Awesome, because Max is going to walk in and there will be bluebirds. Haven't decided which song from Cinderella he'll be singing.
    Sorry, I had work and worked crazy late. The store was a m e s s.

That's what I did! It didn't wooooork!

Just curious. The last boy who someone else wrote who was Lucas's Boyfriend (now ex-boyfriend), we liked imagining them as centaur-like creatures. also fcujk yuo formatting can eat me.

and also THAT'S HILARIOUS AND ALSO PERFECT DKFHSDF
    The cutie mark on the pony maker, I can't get anything to work.

It would probably have to be a big cat. Unless he is this tiny house cat. Centaur!Lucas would probably die giggling.*

Yes, I noticed. I don't think he'll die because of the fluffy.
    Yeah, me neither. It won't even work for me.

If Max was a centaur, or like a half and half land creature... thing, what would he be? (like, Lucas would be a true centaur, a black stallion, his ex-boyfriend Francis would be a fawn, Francis's ex-boyfriend was a wolf...... ect)
    You can unblock me now. They actually took care of her at a cost for the server. You know after my last post, I actually want to turn Scarlett's new lunch buddy into a full fledged character. The idea of making the world unhealthy with sweets is pure delicious evil!
    It used to be a website, but they were taken down for legal reasons.

Yeah, but I can make bomb playlists on spotify without having to deal with an ad before every single song.
    The mobile version is terrible if you don't have a premium account. The desktop version, yeah it still has ads and everything, but it works like grooveshark in that you can hear any song you want whenever you want.
    some more things i didn't see okay

----------
    Do you pay for Spotify? Or use the free version?
    ----------
    I use the free version but not on mobile, I use the desktop version. It's more like grooveshark in that regard.
    Oh, oops. I completely overlooked the age difference. There's the potential for an older brother, younger brother dynamic or rivals.
    Right. So what should their relationship to each other be? Rivals? Buddies? Childhood friends who drifted apart, but are brought together through a common interest?
    I think Luc and Max should be older, like, 21-22 kind of older. So they can have been dating for a few years.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…