• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
345ash-greninja

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Mr. Ash Greninja :3 I hope you've had a fun day today ^_^

I was watching tv with my brother and looking at korrina images on serebii.net :)
    It does seem my friend status doesn't show up when i reach my profile from my notifications^^ so maybe it's still okay to vm, but i have a headache from trying to block out the tv with music x_x; i may go rest or something soon.
    Sadly I can't be on serebii's right now. Someone used the word 'guys' and it show's up whenever i view my profile :( So i'll have to go on later so that maybe that post won't show up anymore. We could try talking via pm, too, though. I suppose i won't see that post then :) But....yeah. When that word is used to describe a group of people, it upsets me. Badly.
    Yeah, greninja is such a respectable pokemon in that episode too :) It just want's to help out all the nice pokemon and people in kalos ^_^ Still, its really sad it had to leave ash, considering their bond...

My brother love's hamlet XD What story is your favorite?
    Hey there Greninja :)

What books have you read today?

I hanged out on a hello kitty forum earlier XD I made a korrina video there, too, but it doesn't seem to work well ^_^;
    I dreamed of some kirby ish super hero tooth named Toothie when i was 7 :) he lived in a castle and battled this evil wizard.

That type of music might be really pretty :D

I made a friend on pokemon showdown and invited him to this forum^^
    I'm curious what dreams you remember :) I used to dream about glitches on my pokemon games a lot, i think XD

Can you pm me some music you like? :3 i'm curious

Yeah i haven't fully read any of them either. Actually the beginning of the first book turned me off so i stopped reading it XD I'm pretty sensitive
    Are you a fan of harry potter books? :D Those seem like they were always popular with people who like to read^^
    Thats fine :) I started gaming around the age of 9-10. I'm not a hard core gamer like my brother is though. But i've played them enough to have dreams about them XD I don't really like talking about my childhood, but i'm to dreams as you are to reading. I've had awesome dream recall since childhood (around age 7) though i didn't start recording my dreams till i was a teenager i would always remember them throughout the day lol

Yeah, dragon types are cool looking :) i'm named after hydreigon's french name XD

Its awesome how successful you got :D

I'm listening to darker music right now 'cuz my bro gave me a hard time about things :(

Do you like music at all? I tend to like video game music XD
    Ah. I read books sometimes :) I like activity/picture books best on average i think though. But regular books are also good for the imagination. ^_^

I used to have tons of dreams about pokemon games in the past XD I'm not as hard core as a lot of other pokemon fans, but i do like the games a lot. And I used to be a major pokemon showdown player too. My signature team was a fairy type team till my cookies got deleted lol. But that team always kicked good butt.

I'm glad reading is helping with your english :D I have another friend who also like's to read a lot. She's a member of my forum, too. I hope you'll get to meet her sometime ^_^ She'd probably like talking to you.
    Oh thats fine by me :3

I don't game much either but when i do its really fun :3 I kinda want to get into pokemon showdown again, and use a new name relating to korrina XD

I like activity books like adult coloring books and word searches a lot too. Those are relaxing and fun :) When i'm online, i have a way of looking at korrina images nearly the whole time haha XD Unless i'm in a chat with someone. i'm addicted to her o_O
    Hi ashgrenija :3

Hey, do you do wifi battles at all? I see you as being a person who still plays x and y
    Yes I have read it. :) See you tomorrow or whenever the next time you're on is.

I need some deoderant i'm sweating so much haha. I'm glad like i said in my pm i'm handling the heat pretty well. I hope my strongness doesn't lead to me fainting or something though o_O i should try getting off like now lol
    Who is the cutest pokemon to you? I'm guessing it's pikachu since you're a big fan of ash :)

Pikachu was the cutest to me back when i crushed on him too lol

I duno who i think is cutest now since i don't really base my favorite over overall cuteness as much now as i did when i was around 13ish.
    I duno, I think driftloon and yamask are pretty cute too when you get past their creepy dex infos lol

I'm named after mismagius on a lucid dreaming forum :) since it's name is simular to a dream character of mine (Miss Magination. yep.)

I wanna see its z move sometime too :3
    Oh thats neat :3 And alack to rain D:
    http://img09.deviantart.net/7e8e/i/2016/292/7/2/marshadow_pokemon_by_wolfen_c-dalihaa.jpg
    This image is very cute too :3 I wanna train that thing.

It's probably the second time i got super into a ghost type lol (i was super into yamask when they first showed it back in b/w xD i wanted to train that thing so badly and have it on my team with an everstone lol too bad i ended up single traning through my file with a liligant due to my whole team getting pokerus :P haha...i still laugh looking back. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?)
    Hello :)

I'm mainly upstairs due to the tv bothering me but i may go down soon cuz it is really hot up here. I'm amazed the heat didn't start getting to me till like now o_O;;

What's your favorite legendary pokemon? I seem to like jirachi, mew, shaymin and marshadow a lot right now. I kinda think my most favorite out of those at the moment may be marshadow xD it's just...so....badass o.o;; and one of the cutest fighting types i've ever soon too :3 probably one of the cutest ghost types too xD
    If you knew how my mind works and my whole online past (as well as childhood) you'd understand why korrina mean's so much to me and not other tomboyish poke girls much.

I'm on my puter, but i'm not sure i wanna chat much. I had issues logging into this forum, too, which does happen on my puter sometimes :< hence i don't like loggin in here on there much >_<;;;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…