• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
345ash-greninja

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Clemont is WAY cooler. He seem's like a really nice and smart person. Soph is rather flat and a bit too manipulative. I prefer the other sun and moon characters.

Ash is a good character :) I had a crush on him when i was younger XD I even had daydreams about marrying him

I think i remember that episode. His loss to waric, right? (i don't know how to spell his name >.<;;; final kalos leader :p)

I have to go soon, by the way. My mom need's the computer in about half an hour :/ maybe i'll go on my own computer, or nap XD if i'm on my own puter though duno if i'll login. i have a bad keyboard so logging into serebii's is hard on there sometimes! D: looking at korrina images is still easy, though xD

I may logout about now so i have more time to look at korrina images xD; i'm already talking to another person on a friend's forum, anyways. Which i should invite you to sometime so you can talk books with her :)
    Yeah, to be honest Sophocles doesn't appeal to me much either xD; and he kind of has a manipulative streak to him, too, like iris' emolga did....lol I don't really care for those types of characters too much :p

Korrina is just the cutest thing to me xD What else can i say...lol :3 I seem to draw her pretty well, too xD Her hair is fun to draw with it's spikeyness^^ it feels different from other females i've drawn XD

I like how Serena's writen :) She seem's like a pretty deep character IMO.
    Yay for DP :3 Dawn was an awesome character, too. She was my favorite pokemon female for years. I didn't have a crush on her, though. Not that I can remember. I think i'd remember if i did, though :p I KNOW i'd NEVER forget that i have/or had a crush on korrina XD;

I'd so hug her if she ever did something as adorable as wear her sunglasses on her eyes XD I already wanna hug her enough as it is...haha....:3 corni x3 <3

Awww, I find Togedemaru cute :3 My least favorite is probably Emolga. I really didn't like it's personality in the unova anime. Manipulative little brat o_O;;
    She would look quite hot, i'm sure xD It's cute how she like's them as like a fashion accessory :3 Show's her girlier side more.
    Ah, yeah, i did notice poor dedenne get kind of shafted XD; Yeah, i'm a big fan of pika clones, myself :3

What might be your second favorite series after kalos? i'm curious :3

I really liked sinnoh.
    OH YEAH I FORGOT ABOUT THAT! Sorry! XD; *fall's over in embaressment*

Ash had awesome friends in kalos :3 Did you like little bonnie, too? And Dedenne and Squishy?
    If you're also a blonde, maybe you'd make a good clemont xD Are you a fan of him too at all? :)
    You'd look cool as ash i bet :)

I'm sure i'd look cute in korrina's dress, even if i can't copy her hairstyle ^_^ I look good in dresses in general XD And a Korrina with brown hair and pigtails would be funny lol

Thanks :) See ya. I may see if it's raining right now, i would like to give simba a walk if it isn't. It doesn't seem very hot right now ^_^
    Yep, i wanted to spell blonde two different ways in that post XD its funny how it has two correct spellings, lol. Also confusing.
    Thats awesome. Thats really awesome! ;D

I may logout. My head hurts like you wouldn't believe o_o; too many rainy days ;_; The atmospheric pressure REALLY effects me. Can't say i look forward to the heat again, either, though, with my not having ANY ice cream or popsickles in the house right now...alack, alay.....

Yeah i see good images on google all the time XD The way she dresses is really cute too i must say >///< haha.

I want a dress like her's so i can cosplay her one day...XDDDD cept i'd need a wig to copy her hair style, i don't have long blond hair or even blonde hair to begin with :p
    Owww, my head REALLY hurts...it must be the weather....I may wanna get off the computer and rest or look at a book or something >_<;; ahh...i do need net breaks sometimes too i guess :3

I should continue playing y sometime. Team Flare's part is pretty dark though haha. I don't like the music in all their bases either :/....all their bases XDDDD ALL THEIR BASE ARE BELONG TO ME AND KORRINA XP all their base are belong to us lololol
    Yeah, I relate to her, really. :) I've gone through a lot too xD; Her blond hair is just so spikey and pretty and silky looking.....i wanna pet it tehehe >///<

Also cute image there.

Also, i love how she master's her issues in the end! :D I wanna believe i can do the same ^_____^ Its so awesome.
    ...There must be something wrong with the weather or my handling of it 'cuz suddenly my head hurts a lot and i don't feel myself much x_x;
    Oh :( I know what its like to have a sick grandparent too well. My grandma passed away at age 93. I'll have your's in my prayers :)

I like Korrina's episodes most quite easily ^_^

The Cave Of Trails is probably still my favorite one :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…