• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Daniel31
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LOL! It seems "perturbed" is just Kiawe's default facial expression. At least he gets to show off his dance skills with choreography that's not quite so embarrassing (and without pompoms). The aspiring Flame of Akala sure has got some moves! :p
    Ah, I've seen that one before. The audio clip is from an episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series. (Colress is Yugi, Blue is Tristan, and Red is Brooklyn Rage! Joey.)

I am...somewhat disturbed by the children's costumes in this video. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE YOUTH OF ALOLA?! O_O
    Sun is too emotionless to be coerced into anything. :p Hau is the one who likes to keep messing with Gladion, remember? Lillie might be holding the camera for Gladion there, but I have a feeling the Edgelord might not like his little sister to see him pulling off moves like that...just like he wouldn't like her to see that he was apparently smoking something before Guzma and the grunts filmed this video.
    I wonder who is holding the camera and recording these two. Probably Hau, who decided to take advantage of Gladion's weakness when it comes to his little sister. :p
    Mallow and Lana coerced Kiawe into it. You know girls can be irresistible sometimes, even for the hardiest of boys. Well, this video could be a one-time thing, but since the creator is going to be offering downloads (presumably of the models)... We might be seeing more videos like this one, I'm afraid. And I don't know what's wrong with these creators.

Relaxing and browsing Serebii is living the dream? XD
    Yeah, Lillie should be in there instead of Kiawe, but I suppose this is the weekly dance gathering of the Akala Island Trial Captains. Yeah, I think Kiawe is the new victim for MMD video creators who want to destroy the credibility of an otherwise dignified character. >O<

Here's another one featuring the Edgelord (and some others), if you want to rid your brain of Kiawe dancing with pompoms. :p

I'm doing pretty good. How are you? ^_^
    Yeah lol. The world series championship are below 500 lol.
    18 is so hilarious when she interacts with Goku xD
    Wait... those aren't real Pikachu but people in a Pikachu costume? :( YOU'RE LYING!!
    The video was very cute and kind of funny. What a weird song choice, I feel I will have nightmares of dancing Pikachu dancing to a yodeling Irish man.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…