• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
The Great Butler

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem. :) Just let me know.

It's much the same for me. I'm thinking of getting a buffer of maybe 3 chapters written before I post, in order to avoid another unintentional large gap of time in between updates. It will also give me more time to edit, which might be beneficial. Regardless, I'm glad your fic is progressing.
    Ah. I'm sorry to hear that. If you ever need someone to talk to, please let me know. Regardless, I hope that things get better for you.

How has your fic been progressing lately? I'm trying to find time to work on mine in between working on my original fiction.
    Ah, I see. It looks useful at any rate; I might use it at some point.

How have things been for you lately?
    Oh, sorry about that. I just noticed that on your blog, you took a personality test for some of your characters. I was just wondering what website you found it on.
    Oh, awesome! I just took a look at it, as well as the preview scene you posted, and it seems very promising. Fun to see a bit more of Matt and Nekou interacting, and the tension continues to build.

Having a blog dedicated to your fic is a really good idea! Did you find that personality test on similarminds?
    Yeah. It's nice once you're on a schedule, but if you get off of it, it is really hard to get back on track. I never really had a schedule, which was my main problem I think.

And I completely understand if you can't divulge anything. I'll just have to wait and see what you all come up with. Although, as far as fic ideas go, how are yours coming along?
    That's good to hear. What sort of ideas are underway? Let me know if you need any help :)

I'm trying to focus more on my writing as well. It's been way too long since I've done it consistently. I'd love to update on a monthly basis.
    Hi! Things are okay. Could be better, could be worse. Think I'm finally getting a handle on my schedule, which is good. Thanks for asking. :)

How are things going for you?
    That's fine! I'm actually going back through and revising stuff, and the last revision I did was the first interlude... so this is good timing.
    That's alright, Great Butler. I know you are going through hard times lately, and I didn't want to bother you during that time. Yes, I went through Sun & Moon's post game activities and I was happy to run into Anabel. It was very surprising that Game Freak would bring back a character, who had not been seen for over a decade.

Originally from ORAS, Zinnia's theory about an alternate Hoenn sounds like a cliched plot twist, which was an plot element used several times already in shows such as Kamen Rider Decade and Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V. However, Game Freak decide to make that theory come true when they reintroduced Anabel as Chief of Interpol and a faller. I'm guessing at that time, people didn't believe Zinnia's Hoenn lore because they disliked how her appearance ruined the Pokemon Timeline and took some spotlight away from the Battle Frontier. Given Zinnia's mixed reputation in the Pokemon community and the Battle Tower allusion at the Battle Resort, I would think Game Freak to go with Anabel, instead of bringing back Zinnia, to make the lore look interesting.

Overall, what are your thoughts on the post-game?
    It's fine, don't feel bad! I've dealt a lot with anxiety and depression, and stuff, so... Even if that's not it, I get not being able to do stuff.
    i
    Hi Great Butler,

Have you been catching up with the leaks for Pokemon Sun & Moon lately? Great news, Anabel's back! I'm sure that her return caught everyone by surprise, including me. Though bringing back Red, Blue, Wally, and Cynthia was a great marketing strategy for this game, judging by the post game spoilers and theories regarding her latest appearance, it looks like Anabel is going to be the main star for Sun/Moon. What's more special, you can battle Anabel and recruit her as your partner in the Battle Tree!
    Well. I could say the same thing to you. I'm probably gonna post the next chapter tomorrow, and, just to warn you, it's gonna be pretty long. I mean, probably not long by your standards (lol), but... about twice as long as what I usually do.
    Dude, it's really not a big deal. It makes me happy, though, that you think so much of my fic that you worry about living up to what it deserves.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…