• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
MegaMaster#1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *Pushes you into the healing spring*
    Does this help?

Well you chose that job sooooo...
    Wait, it is summer, school's out, BUSTED!

Well celebrations here made it to the news a few times, not on the good side, one almost turned into a riot because it turned out that a certain concert turned out to be a scam, and the other was just some crazy kids after prom like thrashing the lodge they were after-partying in...
    ...kind of explains why I don't like those types of events...
    Hey... It's me Malacath.... Umm... It's been so long man it kinda feels unreal. I the things I did and seen for this whole time away from Serebii was crazy and great. Graduated and now looking for a job.... Damn... 19 already.... Next year will be 20... Time flies. Well get back soon and we can talk.
    That is not a nice thing to say!
    I even brought scented candles, oh wait those are Litwick...

[Because I couldn't let myself get beat by a video game, that turned into a matter of well who knows what...
    Well at least the short term PTSD wore off by now and I don't feel like going insane because of it.]

I never even went to prom I just told them to mail that scrap of paper it was all about, and never showed up since, so I have no idea what it is about.
    So no help from me there.
    No surprise there as I'm about as social as a rock at the bottom of the ocean.
    It's been well. I'm going to Camp in 2 Days, my 4th Year Working as a Macitence Counselor. And... I've been doing LOADS AND LOADS OF MOVES!!!!!!!!!
    You needed to recover?
    Fair enough. *Turns the place into a SPA with wishmaker powers* Hopefully nothing wrong will come out of this...

[I needed to recover after my hands almost fell off and my brain almost melted because I spent way too much(31 hours and 2321 deaths) trying to beat the final boss of Wings of Vi because my pride didn't let me play on easy on that crazy hard game.]
    That's good!

I'm just figuring out what to do with my free time these days. I've now graduated so I am free from school and have wailords of free time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…