• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Playful Latios

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If our fights had escalated beyond arguments (like to bullying or hitting or things like that) our parents definitely would've done the same. They were pretty strict about things like that, which is generally why we made sure our fights never went beyond yelling at one another (and why we knocked it off the second they told us to).
    I mostly remember them telling my older brother to knock it off (which he would, at least for a while) and my younger brother and I to ignore him, (which we learned to do in time). He wasn't really bullying or cruel or anything like that. He was just, well, annoying. I guess it was because of that that our parents just figured it was a phase that he'd outgrow soon enough (which it was), and that it wouldn't hurt us in the meantime to learn that every little thing someone said to or about us wasn't the end of the world. (A lesson which proved quite useful come high school. ^.^)
    Quite a lot, actually, at least when I was little. My older brother was the name calling/generally teasing type back then, which irritated my younger brother and I to no end. After a while we learned to ignore it, though, and he grew out of it before too long. We all get along fine these days. ^.^
    *Rockruff doesn't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing? He figures change is good. Rockruff curls up around himself, he's very very anxious right now about the class and everything. He wants to cry and sleep and then cry some more.*
    *Rockruff is on his stomach with all four legs spread out. He has had only a week to finish his financial lit class (because BYU screwed up), and it's been taking a toll on him. He needs to finish the class today, but he can't request the final exam and it's really stressing him out...*
    It's been pretty hot where I am lately, too. :p A cold front went through yesterday, though, so that should help for a few days. (I hope.)
    *Icetales also thinks Latios should look for work somewhere where he's appreciated. He also wants to know if Pokémon GO is safe to use.*
    *Rockruff apologizes he can't do anything, but tells Latios that if there's anything Rockruff can do, he's a VM away. He jumps and barks in excitement, that's so cool!! He wishes he has the data to play pokemon go again...*
    *Rockruff apologizes for taking so long, he's been crazy busy with work. Rockruff says he is so sorry to hear that, that's absolutely awful... Rockruff also asks if there is anything he can do to make Latios feel better.*
    Rockruff says he hasn't, his team at Claire's is too small to really accomplish that. Rockruff snuggles close to Latios and asks if everything is okay.
    *Rockruff is starry-eyed. He mentions to Latios he's going to be a pilot, and feels very at home in the sky.*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…