• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've just been progressing slowly, and I haven't done much in the past couple of days.

Also, I played a bit of Mega Man 2 yesterday and today, and I beat half the Robot Masters.
    I've been taking a break (kind of) with Pokemon Ultra Moon. I recently caught a Manectric though, and I think I'll add it on my team. This will replace Ampharos, but we had a good run together.
    The Eevee that hatched from the egg in UM is Timid with a perfect Speed IV. It has good HP and Sp. Def, but it's Sp. Att is about average (give or take). It's not easy getting that lucky, so I'm glad I saved.
    I short, I agree with you about Regigigas, since he is intrinsically tied to the Regi trio, and why Cresselia was not chosen, I have no idea.
    Game Freak employee 1: I think we should make Heatran an exclusive to Ultra Sun. He fits with the heat of the sun theme well.
    Employee 2: We should get another Sinnoh legendary for Pokemon Moon.
    Employee 1: Good idea.
    Employee 2: We should use a legendary that isn't a part of any group, the only one that can fit the theme of Ultra Moon...
    Regigigas.
    Understandable. I've been looking at non-story spoilers myself, but I will respect your wish not to see them.

I'm glad that it's less than a week to USUM.

Hey, since its been shown before the datamine, it seems to me that the exclusive legendary encounters in Ultra Space in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon basically reflect the exclusive encounters in OR/AS respectively, though Palkia/Dialga are switched.
    ummm actually psynergy, you'll find that the series is in decline and only saved by a remake
    *peaks into the general speculation thread*
    why is this fandom like this
    I beat Color Splash btw, but I want to 100% it.

I really like the game. It isn't as good as the first two games, but you can look at it as a much improved Sticker Star (that people actually like).
    I almost beat Color Splash, and I enjoyed it.

Thousand Year Door was my favorite for good reason. I love the music in that game.
    I wanted to tell you that I actually completed Pokemon Emerald (E4).

Rayquaza is proving to be difficult to capture. I think I will work up to it.
    One thing I like about this game, is that it maintains the item collecting from Pikmin 2, complete with arbitrary names. You can also do this with Super Mario, Animal Crossing, and Splatoon Amiibo (and SSB Olimar).

It's a nice game from what I've played, but I understand your decision if you don't want to get it.

I still need to get Splatoon 2 honestly.
    I wanted to say hey to you.

BTW, do you enjoy the Pikmin series. I got Hey! Pikmin today, and I like it (of course, it isn't as good as the main series, blah blah blah).
    The ending scenario falls upon one of my video game pet peeves.

>Hurry Lan, an asteroid will crash into the planet and cause utter destruction.
    >Not right now, I haven't collected everything.

This is why I did the Delta Episode as quickly as I could.
    I got right before the end boss in Mega Man Battle Network 4, and I had a few questions.

Can you continue your file after you beat the boss, but before you start a new game plus?
    Do you have a list of everything you can get from a particular difficulty before you go to a new game plus?
    You know, I was thinking?

If you get Charizard and Mewtwo from Gen I VC, and you wanted to go to Mega Evolve them, but don't know to which form, you can always send them as Hasty nature.

Not ideal, but I think it accommodates the X and Y forms of each Pokemon.
    How much are you looking forward to the G/S VC release?

I think they were good games limited by battery save files.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…