• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
LilligantLewis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well... I DID See Deadpool 2 Last Night! :)
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    Really I'm surprised you preferred the first. I liked this one way better and also thought it had way more references.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    I had Round 2 Today Earlier and wad Fun Again! :) Tho I had a Crowd that didn't Laugh too much UNLIKE my Thursday Night Viewing. :( But LOVED IT! I COULD Create a Spoiler Thread for the 2 of Us to Mention the Cameos and the Spoilers.
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    Sure I don't explore many forums outside the anime forum so I don't even know how to do that lol.
    Hey man,

How long have you been a fan of the Pokémon anime?
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    DP is my favorite series. Spending 4 years in one region really gave storylines proper time to flesh themselves out. Dawn's contest quest was done far better than Serena's performances, of which all 3 of her victories and her Master Class loss were all shoved in between Ash's 6th and 8th badges. Team Galactic was also done much better than Team Flare, appearing in the main series as early as Gym 2.
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    As far as a favorite individual season, I would have to say Season 5 honestly. While Johto gets a lot of crap for having a lot of fillers, those were mostly in Seasons 3 and 4. MQ had a lot of story arcs, like the Whirl Islands, Whirl Cup, Lugia 3-parter, Lake of Rage 2-parter, which led straight into Pryce's gym battle, Clair 5 eps in a row, the Larvitar arc, and I loved the Johto League
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    I would like to refer you to this previous conversation of ours :)
    Ooooh I see now. xd TBH when I read your comment I thought you said meth joke xd.( sorry for replying here since I don't wanna get strike on off-topic statements xd)
    Also, I'm betting that 9GO! in Australia won't get the remainder of S21 until around I'm guessing March/April 2019, since we had to wait a couple of months for the rest of S20 after it ended in the US in December 2017.
    OshyHikari
    OshyHikari
    I had a hunch we wouldn't overtake the US and that the limit would stop us. Getting only 11 episodes at this point feels way too short, but when Season 20 had its first airing on 9GO!, we only had the first 20 episodes and the remainder of the season didn't come until earlier this year.
    OshyHikari
    OshyHikari
    And, I'm stunned that it's only now that Nine seems to have picked up the reruns for S19 (Pokemon The Series XYZ). But we're going back to S18 reruns first.
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    It must be nice to get reruns from older seasons.. our only reruns on Disney XD are from the current season
    Thumbs Up, A+, Seen it Twice!! :) Pre Film, Got an Infinity War Poster (I WANTED the Poster Anyway REGARDLESS of Disappointment or anything), and Yesterday Got a Shirt. :)
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    Awesome, dude, I'm glad to hear that.. do you think Ant Man and the Wasp will take place before or during this movie? I think during.. and I think the effects of this movie will be felt near the end of that movie.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    OMG.. I 100% NO SPOILERS just to Keep Unwanted Attention to People Who HAVEN'T Seen the Film, but... I AGREE WITH THAT STATEMENT 100%!!! :)
    For the record, I don't completely hate SM either, definitely find it much better than BW atleast.
    Oh no problem. And yeah, it's a pretty relevant quote these days since almost every SM fan seems to get butthurt whenever it is criticised and start accusing you of being a XY fanboy
    Oh wow! The weird thing is, I NEVER CARED for this Franchise LOL! I've seen half of Rise that I started 2 ,Weeks Ago and was Pretty Good Thus Far, and I found Dawn OVERRATED AS HELL!! What are your Reasons for War being BAD!?
    ALRIGHT!! Saw 3 Movies this Week! :) although 2 of them were New and 3rd Time was just a Repeat. Monday was Spider-Man Homecoming :), Tuesday Valerian AKA THE MOST *UCKING BORING FILM OF THE WHOLE YEAR!!!, and Yesterday afternoon I saw... War For Apes!!! :)
    U can like... ONLY USE it ONCE, MAYBE TWICE in a PG-13 Film. Spidey wouldn't need to CURSE. As he puts it, he's a Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man! :)
    I Agree!! For Me Personally, I said it before, but I'll say it again, A+ I'll get to Michael Keaton as Adrian Toomes AKA The Vulture in a little bit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…