• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Bguy7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Bguy7. I just wanted to thank you again for all your info on obtaining Meltan and Melmetal in Go. You were correct that the process is not too bad. I already have a Meltan and 175 candies. And I am really enjoying Go. Thanks again and take care.
    Bguy7
    Bguy7
    No problem, I'm always happy to help. Good luck with the rest.
    Reading through some old posts, why did you find Dawn annoying in the anime? Do you still?
    Bguy7
    Bguy7
    And, I would say that ever since Sinnoh finished its run, I've only come to appreciate Dawn more than I did when watching it live. That's mostly due to how much more annoying I found Iris (and Serena, but to a lesser degree). It's also because I realize how relatively well-written she was, being the only character to truly achieve co-star status with Ash.
    Bguy7
    Bguy7
    I still wouldn't say she's a favorite of mine, but I wouldn't say I hate her either.
    Bguy7
    Bguy7
    Sorry, I accidentally skipped the second comment that I was trying to post.

The most solid reason I could give for my dislike of Dawn was her literal "no need to worry" personality. I found to be very grating. Beyond that, all I can really say is that she rubbed me the wrong way in general, but I can't say exactly why.
    Hi! I felt it very necessary to let you know something, something that I think is very important that people like you know:
    Your smart answers always bring me more joy, you don't seem like a bad person what so ever.
    I am not always positive or intelligent on the forums even though I try my best to be me, but when you show up and offer your say, it's almost comforting compared to anyone else answering.
    So thankyou!
    Reactions: Bguy7
    Bguy7
    Bguy7
    Thank you very much. I always strive to have well-thought out reasoning whenever I make a post. I know you weren't the happiest with the Mew situation, so I'm glad that I can say something doesn't invoke a negative response, which unfortunately seems to happen too often. Thanks for the message.
    lemoncatpower
    lemoncatpower
    Yeah I just thought it was a bit different than what they've been doing, but I didn't mean to come off so negative and you helped me realize I should still check myself on here and try to be a positive poster like you because in the real world I like to say if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all!
    Hey,

I see you study Astrophysics; what field are you thinking of specializing in?
    Bguy7
    Bguy7
    Honestly, anything that's directly related to my major. I'm getting sick of the generic math and physics stuff.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Hahaha yeah I hear ya. I’m guessing Relativity and QM will be amongst those upper division courses. Have you done any independent reading of more advanced material (not necessarily from a technical standpoint).
    Bguy7
    Bguy7
    Yeah, there's dedicated classes for both Relativity and Quantum Mechanics. Should be interesting. To tell the truth, I've done a whole bunch of layperson reading and watching (documentaries on the Discovery and History Channels are what got me interested in the first place, but I haven't been heavily exposed to anything advanced yet. Always figured I'd just wait on that until college comes around, and here it is.
    Hey,

“Peakachu” is basically Pikachu battling with full cumulative expereince and is my way of circumventing the inconsistent writing regarding Pikachu’s strength.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    I define Peakachu in terms of a sequence of better “best” feats which I’d argue gives the progression Surge2 -> OI Drake -> Clair2 -> Juan -> Tyson -> Lucy -> Annabel -> Brandon3 -> Tobias -> Alain3 where e.g. Surge2 = the 2nd battle with gym leader Surge.
    Bguy7
    Bguy7
    Okay, a little odd if you ask me, but I get it.
    [I'd love for Metroid and Star Fox to eventually become huge in the general sci-fi community. Of course, it all starts with movies and TV shows - these properties are better suited for live-action than the animation genre that the Mario movie is being proposed in. Nintendo can also expand its Scholastic partnership beyond the Pokemon franchise to cover just about all of their major IPs - which would open the door for original novels set in the Metroid and Star Fox universes (similar to the novels in the Star Trek and Star Wars franchises). Before you know it we will see fan conventions for Metroid and Star Fox, and down the road, homages to them in the style of The Orville (who knows how old Seth MacFarlane will be by then).]
    Aww I missed your birthday, didn't I? Happy belated birthday, buddy!

[I'd like the Metroid comic license to go to IDW. They already have the Star Trek license, and having Metroid would allow a crossover with ST: Voyager - trust me, there's a market for female space heroes meeting. I'd also love movie adaptations of the Metroid games.]
    Yeah. I do like the dub bgm that they're using now as well. I found most of them pretty bland in XY, but I wouldn't say they were outright bad.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…