• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry if anything i said bothered you :( i'm just...really upset about some stuff right now. it might be best i try to watch more korrina amvs to calm me.

i really do love her anyways <3
    Mine copy stopped working, but i think those games can battle with x and y :)

I'm having...issues right now. i don't wanna think of them.

...I just want to be mentally well ;_; hopefully still a good person if i am too.

but who cares about good or bad. i just want out of my mental illness. i shouldn't have to live with its drama any longer.

autism IS NOT a 'condition'. its an illness. period.
    Welcome to serebii.net! :D I'd welcome you in your intro thread, but i have a phobia of the word 'guys' being used to refer to a group of people so i tend to not visit intro threads due to that....

I hope we can be friends, tho! :3 I like Lycanroc too^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…