• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nerdy McNerdface

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• NERDY!

Sorry I haven't been on. Kingdom Hearts 3D: dream, drop, distance arrived in the post today
    No, I mean the last few professors or so are no longer old/NERDY men but hot good-looking peeps.
    He's on his last two hours so I'm staying on. It's so funny to see him fail.

Yep, you don't need personality to become a professor... it just helps if you're sexy.
    It can be replicated in MS Paint. That's when you know it's bad.

Sorrel... sorrow. Now we know how bad the dub will be.
    I saw the dub logo... WTF?!!?

Verity? Seriously? I would have called her something different. Sorrel? Sounds to much like a girls name for me.
    Thanks!

Nah, I haven't been on a stream in ages and I don't have my 3DS.

I'm sending the clip through PM
    Ah, i thought so :) Its okay ^_^

I'm getting over heated so i'm gonna leave the computer now and watch my brother play his video game :) see ya!
    Uhh? Did you say it isn't really adorable by accident o_O;; *is confused*

Yeah, animals are sweet :) its nice i can see lots of them on walks^^
    The Guild is called Giribala and made up of the sanest and best players in SAO, only seconded to Knights of the Blood Order since they have Heathclif. Their base is a castle on floor 50, six levels below the KBO in case a war breaks out between the two of them. Klein (BallsDeep69) is the leader and, thanks to lots of training, Phoenix (Ash) is second in command with one other guy making up the top three commanders in the guild. Tiffany, Silica and Lisbeth are all members of the guild since I'm writing it as if there wasn't a game breaking glitch on floor 75 and everyone has to reach floor 100 to win. Everyone in Giribala agrees that Kirito and Asuna can never help them due to their insanity and the fact they are members of the KBO.

Oh, that sounds awesome!
    Ballsy is a pretty good guild leader. Wanna learn more about the guild?

Yeah, true. Employed in the art of sarcasm.
    I was quoting korrina with the 'top form' thing XD She said that in the anime lol it was soooo cute :3

He's the sweetest animal in the world to me :D we saw cats and squirrels when we were out earlier, too ^_^
    Thanks! :3 Now I will likely think of korrina everytime i put them on XD hahaha

I look forward to my next walk with simba :3 I had a ton of fun outside with him earlier today ^_^ I was watching him eat plants.

Also, i watched the first episode of korrina's arc again yesterday :3 LOOKS LIKE WE'RE ON TOP FORM TODAY! XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…