• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Heekful
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there, you think May will make an appearance during Ash's final battle in the masters 8?
    Heekful
    Heekful
    Hey ! To be honest I don't know, I sure hope so !
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    It sure feels like they're setting up something with all these cameos so far
    Awww that sounds beautiful and cute^^ I wanna see a picture of what that looks like sometime. And, yes, Sylveon is my favorite pokemon :3 With Lucario in close second XD Which i'm sure surprises no one
    Its fine i don't really have an issue to talk about :) I've been pretty happy since i got some of my chocolate bars again^^ i had cute daydreams of korrina earlier today too. She had her sunglasses look and was punching the air a few times while commanding lucario to attack :3 it was soooo adorable and hot. i loved that daydream so much!

<3
    Your avatar is adorable :) I had to tell you that.

And i painted my nails today. I felt proud of that. Even if....i live in a world that would likely make me want to feel upset about that :/
    No, but i do have a lot of french blood. I actually chose my name cuz my hydreigon i got off wifi was named this, lol :p I didn't know it was the french name at the time i changed my name either. Interestingly, he's a male, and i don't like being called male names xD I guess life isn't all black and white tho :p
    Thats a lot xD

i like korrina's eps most, of course. I hope i'll still be able to watch them all again...yt seems slow for me again now :<

Skating on pokemon y is a lot more fun than one would think it should be lol especially at the tower of mastery and down the lane of route 6 xD
    Your new signature banner (the one with Serena and Pikachu) is adorable and beautiful! I love all of your signature banners, really. ^_^
    Since you're French, you might be able to answer my question. The round food Ash and Serena were eating in XYZ45, the second date, what is it called?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…