• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Doesn't make feel any different, really. Just have some extra things that need doing when I come here.
    Thanks. It's about how you'd expect, you've been around long enough to see the posts we'd have to deal with.
    You mean about B...something guy? He doesn't moderate at all. Rather, he helps to correct some of the most outrageous posts people make.

If I was here six years ago, I bet he would be correcting me every single post I made around his turf.
    I personally wouldn't get too upset over it. I mean, if the "victims" were men would you fell as bad? It's good to be aware, but in the end they're just games. I'm sure that the Devs have no evil plot against women like the video tried to make it out to be. My personal thoughts are in the thread and I don't really agree with some of her points because she's getting into very specifics subgroups. She has some valid complaints but offers no solution. I'll wait for part 3 to give my complete feelings.
    My backlog is Massive with a capital 'M'. I have had family over and like Kirino have to hide my anime viewing, albeit nothing is ecchi. Soon they're leaving though.
    I forgot about Mini Mii....er Wii. But 'merica doesn't get it right? Canada (who I remember does get it) is pretty smart.
    I know he is the gundum on the cover, but why is he gagging himself? Is he trying to vomit? Is that book bad and that's why he is trying to vomit?

Is gundum any good? I've never really looked into it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…