• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Conquering Storm

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It is a pretty cool name, yup. One I like.

Good to hear! I don't know about Reuniclus' line, but I feel like Unfezant gets too much hate. It's really not bad.
    No worries.

Pretty cool team, though. I love the GoT reference with Altaria. Funnily enough, I actually used a Tyrantrum once also called Daenerys. Hopefully you enjoyed using Chamsae and Chell while you did, though?
    Thanks. I just haven't been the most talkative recently. Sorry.

Then honesty, now I'm not really surprised that you got them, then. (Hey, it's okay! It's quite the achievement. Feel free to all you want. ^^) Glad to hear! It always did sound pretty great.
    Sorry for vanishing on you there.

Ah, okay. Thanks! I'll try to remember that.

Congrats! Sounds like a tough feat, but I'm glad you made it!
    Thanks! I actually really like that pair.

I like the sound of your OCs, too. Kai seems like the sort of creature I'd get along well with.

That's okay! I'm glad you're enjoying it. I don't actually know how to mark things as spoilers, but yup! Good eye.
    All right!

I'm still working on updating Earth's story, but I'm tell you about my newest pair, Ore and Ingot, both wolves. Ore is kind of like Tails- a bit of an inventor, but also unlike Tails, a bit of an eccentric, very inattentive and often forgetting about anything that doesn't involve his creations. He's small and quite slender. I don't really have much of a design for him, aside from being a grey-furred wolf, but I like to imagine he wears glasses. Ingot is the more athletic of the two, a lot taller than his brother, and has almost a sort of silver-white fur colour (like an Arctic wolf). I imagine him having quite the stoic, yet serene personality. They were made while I was actually trying to bring back some of my older, less developed OCs, and honestly, I'm kind of pleased with them.

Basically all others are for my writing, so I won't go into too much detail there.

How about yours?
    Same here! I love making my own characters. Makes things so much more personal to me!

Congrats! I actually found that battle kind of annoying, so good on you for defeating it! (It's okay! I'm about halfway through the game, personally, but I've seen the entire thing. I got a little too addicted to Chuggaaconroy's Let's Play of it, and next thing I know, I've watched the whole thing. So you won't need to worry about it with me, but I'd recommend sending any spoilers through PM instead. Thanks, though!)
    Yeah, I actually thought that Infinite was a redesign of Mephiles when I first saw him. Perhaps because someone else awakened him in an alternate timeline, but Mephiles nonetheless. Apparently not.

Thanks! Honestly, so am I. I agree that it would be strange for Eggman to not have his image plastered all over everything. Of course, I think Eggman might be behind Infinite's appearance, but not like he was responsible for the Time Eater. I think Infinite could have easily overpowered him when he conquered the world, and now it's Infinite that rules.
    I'm glad you enjoyed it! I had a feeling you'd like that. To be honest, I actually think that the new villain (people are calling him Infinite, I've seen, though I'm not sure if it's his official name) has taken the Shadow and Chaos we see in this trailer from the past and used them for his own gains. Metal Sonic's definitely understandable, and from what I've heard of Lost World, I can see Zavok working with Infinite just because he wants revenge against Sonic- though, interestingly, if these characters are working with Eggman, it might be from before a time before Zavok and Eggman ever met? Either way, better him than the rest.

Also kind of makes me think that Classic's appearance is thanks to the new villain. Either he accidentally summoned Classic, or he summoned him in an attempt to use him for his own purposes.

Same here! I'm definitely considering picking it up.
    Understandable. I always forget about them too, I have to admit. I also always forget that the Monado is the only thing that can take down the Mechon, aside from Dunban's starting sword, too.

I'd recommend checking it out!
    All right. Understandable, that. I just wasn't sure how you could put up with it- I'm the sort of person who likes to keep going.

Sorry about that. Is it the main Telethia in Makna, or...? If it was, I remember struggling a bit with it myself.

By the by, did you see the trailer of Forces shown at E3?
    Definitely can't blame you there. What did you do, though? Didn't seem like there'd be much to do around Skyloft and Faron.

Thanks. ^^
    Sorry for replying so late! Thought I did already.

Thanks! I'd actually recommend it. And thanks!

Ah, all right, then. If you do, what would you replace her with, do you think?

Neat! Hopefully you managed to get past it?
    Thanks! I'm a little worried about my Rufflet, Icarus, but once he evolves, I think I should be able to make it! Right now, I have Blade, Icarus, Socrates the Espeon, Dynamite the Jolteon, Fjorin the Golisopod and Scowl the Decidueye. The six of them actually cover a lot of types!

At least he gives you a little mode coverage, then. Did you end up scrapping any team members along the way?
    It wouldn't surprise me, honestly.

It's all right! Things have been going much more smoothly since then. Thanks, though!

I know, it's what you'd least expect, and it's so cute because of that!

Yeah, that seems to be a running theme among your Tsareena now. How's Rahel working out for you, though? I'm actually using an Incineroar myself this time around, and he's amazing! Yeah, I definitely felt guilty as well. Nebby's basically been with you this whole time, why not take him to the end?
    It's always the way. Obvious things tend to be the things we notice last.

Rouge would just be in it for herself, I think. Probably taking advantage of all the chaos to steal everything.

It was. I was honestly panicking. She's fine, though I decided to retire her right afterwards- I didn't want another Lock-On. So yes, she's probably doing science or something on PokePelago now. Yeah, for something so adorable, it's utterly terrifying... That thing decimated the Pawniard (I allowed myself a Wonder Trade before each trial, if you're wondering) in one hit. Even Viridi couldn't stand up to it. All I could do was Leech Seed and stall.

Nice! Yeah, at least Mimikyu's good in general, right? I actually got a Mimikyu for my first encounter, and I probably would have used him if I wasn't still mad about Kronos and Viridi. :/ Still, I do like Mimikyu. It is really adorable.

What's your team looking like at the moment?
    That certainly does come in handy, doesn't it?

Same here! Though I'm kind of hoping they won't be on Eggman's side. It wouldn't make sense for them to be, sure, but still...

Okay, after playing a Nuzlocke on Sun, I can definitely understand why you gave up after losing your starter on X. I very nearly lost my Meganium in the Mimikyu battle, and even if she came through, it definitely was heart-rending even so...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…