• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Satoshi & Touko

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh cool :) I like wearing pink, clothes, make up, ext, but i don't have many pink clothes right now XD

I duno what else to talk about :3 You ask some stuff now?
    Oh thats alright :3 Whats your favorite color?

Mine is pink XD

As a kid i couldn't stand wearing pants XD I'm still kind of like that as an older person now haha
    Thats awesome! :D I was a big fa of dawn, too. I loved all her poofy dresses! I never crushed on her like i crush on korrina though XD

How do you like to dress? :3 i'm always wearing dresses, and my hair in pigtails XD
    Oh cool! :3 Those two are beautiful ^_^

Since you like Glaceon, does that mean you're also a fan of May? Cuz she owned that pokemon when she returned in the sinnoh eps :3

Do you like Dawn too? :)
    Yes! Those are cute pokemon to me too! :3

I really like the families of Pikachu and Eevee ^_^

What's your favorite eeveelution? :3 I'm guessing you might like sylveon best, due to serena having one XD I like that one best too btw :3 But I think you knew that ^_^
    Awww i bet that toy was soo cute :3

Want to list some cute pokemon you like a lot? :D I'm curious ^_^ I like cute pokemon a lot too
    Hmn, thats interesting :3 I'm guessing you enjoy learning, too? :D

Have you ever watched my little pony? :)

Yeah proboards is a sad place now.
    yup :) it took 3 days but i finally got it. thank you very much for helping me get that statement.
    Dialz told me you have aspergers, too! *hug*

Also, I think i thought you were a girl at first XD You had a character with pigtails in your sig, from what i recall :3 I live for girly things so i can relate to ya for that.
    Oh okay :)

I have yummy ice cream at my house^^ I don't really like waiting to eat more of it XD haha
    thanks, i thought my minimal playtime of the game had made my daily effort rank fall for the most part. though it doesnt bother me much if it drops.
    i have a small question for you regarding my stats in the plaza. i know most of my stats are relatively high in comparison with those you happen to interact with atleast in certain areas. im just wondering how my minimal maintenance of the game has led to a low rating for daily effort.
    Oh well I don't mind that, but I can see it can put people off buying said remake. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…