• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nerdy McNerdface

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Fair enough.

Yeah, I checked it out, and it's really impressive! I love the little Lillie the most though; Moon is definitely one of my favourite Pokémon games.
    Yeah, I wasn't that impressed with it. I don't like Kukui's voice that much, and Ash still gets on my nerves, but I'll definitely watch the episodes that include Nanu.

Cheers! Just replied to your reply.
    Hidely ho neighboureeno! Me again!
    Just wanted to tell you that I may have possibly watched an episode or two of SM.

Oh, and I finished my Nanu drawing.

Those are nice reasons^^ Kinda reminds me of me with korrina...

I gotta go my mom needs the puter :) bye! and thanks again...and sorry i keep asking this stuff too :<
    What are some of your favorite things about cuteness? :)

I should stop thinking i'm a 'special' person who has no right to like them :/
    Hello ^_^

I duno what to talk about. I should look at korrina images, though. I had a hard time with stereo types again :(
    Ahoy!

So I read that Fic. It's pretty good, actually. I liked it, at least! I liked the lines in italics, they have a certain impact that captures the emotion that you're getting across in the ship.
    Overall, a jolly good show, mi amiga!

I have all but the first one for the n64, really. Which is probably mega rare to find now :p

My signature picture has Lucario from Brawl or Smash Brothers 3ds/wii in it :)

I have nom noms lipgloss now too. :) You'd love the cute pictures on the lipglosses labels! They're pretty much sweet foods with faces :D The scents of the lipglosses are cherry and chocolate, by the way. Two types of foods i love!
    Oh, I was playing one of the older super smash brothers, by the way. Super Smash Brothers Melee (if it were one of the newer ones, i woulda used lucario! :p but he's not in this game XD).

My period should come really soon. I've been having a lot of dizzy spells today.

I still daydream about korrina a lot. Its funny how she never seems to appear in my dreams XD I guess there is more to my life than just korrina, though. Like my dog and cute things and painting my nails ^_^ I should re-paint them in a little while XD The pretty looking adventure time nail polish i always use peels off pretty quickly lol but its like the most beautiful nail polish color ever :D its like a deep magenta with a lot of metalic glitter embedded in it ^_^
    Hi nerdy :3 I don't know if you can talk now, but i was playing smash brothers! It was fun ^_^ I liked using jigglypuff a lot
    I could play super smash brothers melee XD; But I started feeling dizzy at the idea of it...I am getting my period, anyways :/

Have fun!
    NERDY! THERE ARE SO MANY HOT ANIME GUYS AND POKEMON IN THIS GAME!!! What do I do?!!?!?!?!

Good luck man and I'll back ya up!
    Ah, like with KH 3D's rip off Pokemon!

I can sing too, and I get it. I sung in front of my year and I hated it. People mocked me for singing, even though I can actually sing.
    OMG! Nerdy that sooo sounds like you.

Oh! That's what it's called! From the Games? Oh, get it now.
    It's soo good! I'll be ready for KH3 when it comes out. Also, naming my Dream Eaters after Pokemon for Lols, I have a cat named Meowth (who is fat) and a bat called (Noibat)

Only go ahead if you're confident in yourself... which one is Kiseki?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…