• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nerdy McNerdface

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh.... okay... how disturbing...

No, reflecting a fire type weather ball to a grass type Pokemon who thinks you're currently a normal type... Oh such sweet Poetic justice.

No problem and I seem to make good points.
    Ooo face reveal! I may but I dunno who you are.

Well... a few words for you. Sweet Poetic Reflective Justice.... oh and Protean.

It was really well written, even if you posted for an area which no one really goes to. I enjoyed reading it. Plus, you would have done it for me.
    No prob, I just noticed a lot of people were sharing on twitter because I use twitter to find out Pokemon anime news even if I don't have an account. And game news too.

Same, just typed it out today for some reason.

Thanks for the review. Well, I have a different idea which you might like better.

Really?! No way, I can't believe it... give me a sec.
    Really? Awesome. I don't have instagram so I can't see them. Good questions to ask.

It does, the concept with the green eyes being based on green flashes is really cool. I'm getting on in Ultra Sun and Moon but I dunno what to call it.

Thanks! I'm writing a list for how I'm going to write my chapter. It'll be based on the episode but the final battle is Froakie VS Roserade since Aipom is in Dawn's capable hands. I'm glad I made you laugh last chapter. Someone actually praised me for keeping the crazy comedy moments in an Aura story which no one else seems to do.
    Yeah!

I know the last two, I watch them as well. Awesome! I hope you got some pictures and that sounds so cool you got yourself drawn! What questions did you ask, BTW?

Yeah, but a traffic light Lycanroc wasn't one of them. I like it though as a merging of midday and midnight almost as if the form of evolution was changing due to the time in a weird crossplace which made the evolution look like a hybrid of both.

Glad to hear your weekend was awesome, I uploaded a short chapter 2 of GOI and now am forcing myself to write the Gym Battle chapter of BOA.
    Thank you so much! I'll go one day. ( if i get the grades then I may be heading to a London uni which would make things easy.)

Brag away. I want to hear everything.

A traffic light system depending on whether it's attacking or not. Yeah, Ash's doggo evolves.
    That's okay. Holy crap, you didn't... I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!

Okay! No problem, I am glad you are enjoying yourself!
    Heya for if you see this. How was SiTC? I hope you enjoyed yourself out there little Nerdy!

I uploaded a new chap for Generations of Ink and will be for BOA either today or tomorrow, and will be waiting for your reply. Hope you enjoyed it!
    Alright, I'm going offline for the rest of today and this weekend! I'm off to a convention, so I'll only be able to pop in for a few minutes maximum per day. I'll see you all Monday!
    I seem to still like girly things, even with the issue with my friend. :)

Have you ever watched pokemon the first movie?

When two friends have a hard time with each other....i'm reminded of a song from that movie (called "Brother My Brother". you may wanna look it up sometime, the lyrics to it are so true...)
    Hi.

I really do wanna like girly things, but my friend liking that one song that was negative really hurt :(

I think what hurt's the most is she was my friend for 13 years.

I hope things turn out okay between me and her. But, if not, i'll have to stay brave and strong. I guess losing my dog one day will hurt around as much as losing a friend i've had for 13 years will, as well... :(
    Hi.

I may have to show you a depressing post i made on my forum :(

It's amazing. How bothered i got...over A SONG....

I'm even listening to pikachu's goodbye over it T___T
    Yeah, I always have music blaring out to keep me inspired. I find that taking breaks helps when I'm stuck with something; my best ideas just occur randomly, and are usually inspired by a random snippet of something that I hear.

No problemo! I'm gonna go to sleep then. See ya tomorrow!
    Three hours!? Good to see that you're dedicated! I usually do 1+1/2 to 2 hour sessions before taking a break.

Are you free for a battle? I'm itching to do one, as I haven't been on Moon all day.
    I like sanrio characters a lot :3 images of sweet lolita and real life animals are cute too^^ and cute pokemon^^

I also like visiting with my dog a lot :) I think it's a good time to walk him right now too o.o It's actually pretty late now XD see ya
    I still have dizzy spells from my pms, but maybe thats just me not keeping calm enough :p

Sometimes i look at non korrina images, btw. But she does give me a lot of comfort...so i tend to look at her A LOT :3 it's nice she's there to soothe my autism. Autism is hard.

It's getting kinda hot at the puter maybe i'll leave it soon lol
    Hi :3 My birthday is on the 16th. :D You could do me a drawing of korrina holding a pink balloon for me for it, if you like XD

I hope you're having a wonderful day ^_^ I know i am
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…